Level 100 - how hard is it?

^ title. I'm wondering how hard it is to actually reach level 100? From my personal experience, getting to 90ish isn't so hard, but I never tried to go further. Is it really that hard as people are saying? I can imagine that for an example, dying at level 99 would be huge pain in the ass do to XP loss, but I have no any experience about that high levels. How much did you who are level 100 need to reach it?
Lvl 90 is not even the half to lvl 100 and it would be the easy one.

Reaching 100 on it's own is not hard at all. What's hard is to get the recourses(maps and currency to roll and run them) and overcoming the boredom.
And how long would it take to go from 90 - 100 with a good char?

I was thinking of trying it.

But I don't want it to take a year.

Turnip
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:14:57 PM
I'm not sure but I figure the top 10 are between 99-100, combo of each. That's a few weeks from lvl 0 but they maybe play 8+ hrs a day, guessing more on the plus side.
8*7*5= hrs needed. Just a ballpark. Maybe they play closer to 20 in the first week (sounds about right).

You can do it playing just a few hrs a day but it'll take a lot longer.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
The guy blogging about trying to get to 100 took 22 days to get from 93 - 94.

Doesn't bode well.

think it would take 4-8 months.

(soloing)
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
The guy blogging about trying to get to 100 took 22 days to get from 93 - 94.

Doesn't bode well.

think it would take 4-8 months.

(soloing)

Yeah, I'm that guy... If I die at level 94 is like 2 days lost. Although I insist. It is not difficult, it's just a matter of time and not fall into boredom. The worst enemy is boredom, and therefore yourself.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Kudos to you - and I hope you make it, but taking 22 days from 93-94, how long between 96 and 97?
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
Kudos to you - and I hope you make it, but taking 22 days from 93-94, how long between 96 and 97?

We must take into account that in these 22 days I changed build 2 times... not for that perhaps it would have been 3 or 4 days less. Anyway I do not want think how long it will take for example from 97 to 98. If everything was fantastic and I do not die and other factors favored me, maybe get from 94 to 100 would take me three months to my pace of play (which is not a fast pace like most of the streamers).

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Yeah, the introduction of loot filters makes map clearing a lot faster, for me anyway. Before loot filters I'd comb through everything after killing a pack. Then move to the next pack or two and stare at the screen for a bit. It's loads faster now.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info