707K DPS Hyaon's Fury DPS experiment

This guide is not a guide where you can find the most efficient build and get rich in no time. This is just an autistic DPS test with Hyaon's Fury. This is more like an experiment than a guide.

My aim is getting 800k dps, i believe i can break 800k mark in time.

First of All,

Big thanks to ''Dethlok'' and ''Ladyredhead'' for providing help to me to do this build.

Why do you wanna read this experiment?

Ever wondered the maximum dps one can get with Hyaon's Fury?
Would you enjoy reading a totally troll spastic build which focused to get maximum dps?

You want to make a build around Hyaon's Fury and you want feedbacks?

This thread is for you.
But dont take anything serious, while doing this i havent aimed to have a viable build at all. Keep that in your mind.

At first glance Hyaon's Fury looks like a very efficient dps sword, but in practice people are having hard time to make it worth. So, ill show you highest dps you can get, you'll change my tree and get more survivability and make it work maybe? I hope this experiment will help anyone who would like to have Hyaon's build.

Weapon Choice.

(o rly?)

these are 505 edps or around. There are 515 dps ones but i didnt want to pay x3 price for getting 5% more dps. So, note that my dps values are not final and maximized 100%.

Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAAYDlgUtBbUGIAaiCGcKmw2NEdUTUBUgFfYWvxfcGDwYVhm0IWAiJiLqJP0mlSoLLOktgy5TMHw0IDXvN9Q67TsoPC0-z0CgQYdDMUkPUUdVS1WFVvpXl1oaW69fsGBBYENh4mJ5Y3BlTW1sbj1vnnBScql0oHTtdwd313rvfyuBQYMJg1-DzITFhQ6Gs4cTjDaNv5AKkn2TOphvm7WcpKXLpn-xs7VItz69J702vea-gL6nwYvDM8M6xPbGrspKzwrTb9N-2GDawdwj3Q3lz-cK51TndOjW6xTtP-1B7g7vevPq9qP3Mvno_94=?accountName=Rupenus&characterName=NursewithoutWound

High dps formula for ele weapons: get max attack speed, multiplier, crit chance. I didnt invest on phys damage nodes as much as i can. Since this is an experiment our goal is not survivability, or what maps can this experimental build can do. We are seeking for top dps in a non retarted way.

Jewelry

In order to use Maligaros, i have to get mana regen from jewelry and tree. 36 wed would be amazing on my amulet but such amulet hasnt crafted yet.

Rest of gear

jewels:

The key dps factor of our experiment. Most of them have 3 viable mods, That means its possible to reach 800k dps with right jewel setup.

Spoiler

Screenshot:

im not sure whether i used taste of hate there. I was aiming to get 800K dps, i guess ill be there in short time.

direct link:
http://imgur.com/rnSoOLv
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 30, 2015, 12:12:47 PM
Can this one shot palace dominus with a single curse?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
that scribble over the life :D
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
that scribble over the life :D

Spoiler
ahahaha i laughed a lot while doing that.

im ashamed to show that. its just 2.8k health. haha.

: (
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can this one shot palace dominus with a single curse?

gotta try, and take a vid of it. ill do that tonight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info