How do i get poe.trade to pick up items in shops?

HI

As title suggests, how do I do this as I'm building a shop?

Also, just a quick pc on 135-200 pdps swords - anyone know a very general range. Tried looking for similar items on poe trade
but can't find samples.

TYVM

Turnip
Post your thread. The next time the indexer crawls the forum, it'll register your items and put them on poe.trade. :-)
Thanks for your reply.

But I have a Raise Zombie 21/20 gem for 8ex and it does not show on poe trade.

I always see

BO ~ 20 Fuse (or whatever)

do i need to write BO and have the little squiggle for poe trade to pick up the item?

TY
Yes, you have to use poe.trade's formatting, e.g. ~b/o 8 Exalted. :-)
The tags are listed here on the website. "There are three local tags: ~c/o which specifies current offer, ~b/o which specifies buyout price and ~price which specifies a non-negotiable buyout price."

They must match the tags exactly. Also, each type of currency has its own tag as well; you can't just spell them however you want. For example, "exalted" and "exa" work, but "exalt", "ex", or anything else will not work (making them plural is ok too: "exalteds").

Try this:

~b/o 8 exa
thx a lot - I'll check out the tags.
I just tried it and poe.trade hasn't picked it up yet - does it take a while for the crawlers to find it?
Yes, probably 20 minutes

~b/o 8 exa

this hasn't worked - still not appering on poe trade

;(

Any mistake I'm making?

on poe. trade - I'm searching with buyout set to ON which I'm assuming is correct, as I've set a buyout.

Turnip
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Nov 30, 2015, 2:43:29 PM
Try putting the buyout right after the item without the extra spaces or line breaks.

Last edited by Alysma on Nov 30, 2015, 2:55:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info