Christmas Microtransaction's wish list!

Just curious to see what Christmas micros people have liked in the past. My favourite was the Santa sack.
I want a Krampus helmet MTX.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I had to Google Krampus but I so approve!
A snowman pet.

Female armor in white or light blue, detailed around an angel with wings and a halo.

Creepy stuff ala Nightmare before Christmas.

A christmas tree pet - charlie brown looking with dead people, body parts and all together nasty stuff on it, light up tiny skulls for the lights. A pet because it can follow you around or stay in your hideout if you prefer to park is as a tree.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Nov 30, 2015, 10:13:57 AM
A Scrooge style stove pipe hat.

snowman MTX for ice golem skill (including thrown snowballs to replace the ranged attack).

Nasal socket MTX for deer pet (will glow bright green/blue/red depending on what jewel is put into it.

Some glove and boot MTXs that don't make my witch/scion/ranger character look like a mechbot wanna be.

Ie: A form fitting black glove MTX, and a black winter boot MTXs

edit: left out a key word (in bold).
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 30, 2015, 8:03:07 AM
pet sheep. baaaah!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
pet sheep. baaaah!

Now, a sheep with a top hat and a monocle would be good.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Nope, the Xmas special has to be a Christmas Tree MTX for the hideout. With additional decorations also as MTX's... but all Wraeclast-style.

So the tree is withered, twisted and sinister. And you can decorate it with festive jollies such as dangling severed fingers, eyeball baubles, and shimmering ropes of twinkling intestine.
Maybe a little spiked Piety corpse for the top.

Then again, one of the root inspirations for Santa is Odin. So hey, almost full circle to the Hanging Tree.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
A proper PoE Christmas tree should look exactly like the current skill tree, albeit shaped into a roughly conical shape. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
MajorThor wrote:
I want a Krampus helmet MTX.

+1 oh yes thank you Santa that would fit nicely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info