Permanent fun events

so many people racing and playing different leagues are used to having 20 exiles in every zone, or 10 ghosts or headhunter/rares everywhere events or soulthrist etc, you get the point. What if you could make a permanent league which switches beteeen them randomly and shere players can make their mew home similar to hardcore and standard but modded, it will make your everyday poe experience have more viority to it become less predivtive, harder and last but not least, alot more enetertaining, there could litterally be any challenge leagues or race mods if not multiple mods and for some people it is a thought that could bring up alot of hype, if i get that feeling i shouldent be alone.

One day you login to poe to find 20 exiles out to get you and think, well this will porve difficult, but i will also make massive profit in the end.
Another day you wake up you find yourself surrounded by thos blamt party massive modifiers rare monsters while having several stacks of headhunter and monster being corrupted by tormented spirits left and right while on a 50 kill streak.
I dont know about you but i could see myself having lots of fun in a perma league like that
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info