Account Has Been Transferred To Another Instance

Hi all

just now i decided to create a new character and chose Toxic_Devil, it came up as name not in use and then allowed me to use it, however when it started to load the game it crashed and came up with

"Account Has Been Transferred To Another Instance" and disconnected me back to the login page, i tried logging back in with said char but it did the same thing so i have now deleted the char as i am not sure what this means exactly.

can anyone shed some light please.

thanks

IGN: The_Nutcase
Well, I know that when I made a new character after they started letting you take names from accounts that hadn't logged in for over a year, the first time would fail but the second try would make the character. But I never had it log me out with that message when I did that.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Hey there, I'm really sorry to hear that! Could you try creating a character with that name again, then try logging into the game?

Please let us know if you encounter this error again and we can look into it further for you :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
tried that name again and it let me in the game so all good now, not sure why it did that last night.

IGN: The_Nutcase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info