Favourite way to kill mobs?

So whats everyones favourite (or most satisfying) way to eliminate the terrors of Wraeclast?

I love shattering mobs, its very satisfying to see a group blow up and scatter across the ground. Most of my characters will be cold based in some way with a high freeze chance or high crit chance in order for me to have small "experiences" in my pants.
Detonate dead
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
just recently in HC DS, using Pyre to burst burning enemies with explosion
I need more purple titles
Domination/conversion... let them kill each other.
I don't really have a build that does it but it's always really satisfying to kill frozen enemy's.

Regret not trying freezing pulse when it was good.
#NeverGoing90
Softly.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Softly.

Lol, oh that's good.
#NeverGoing90
"
Skronos wrote:
So whats everyones favourite (or most satisfying) way to eliminate the terrors of Wraeclast?

I love shattering mobs, its very satisfying to see a group blow up and scatter across the ground. Most of my characters will be cold based in some way with a high freeze chance or high crit chance in order for me to have small "experiences" in my pants.
Pyre ring or frozen enemies killed is allways fun. I like to see enemies burst down to nothing bu my (CoC) its so satisfying you know... Besides from that i dont really have any special methods, i like to take out big packs even tho i often end up killing small groups aswell
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Ice 'em.

I've always loved the ice skills.

Freezing mobs and bosses into absolute immobility, then shattering them into rubble is my favourite thing...

Freezing Pulse, Ice Nova, Cold Snap ... love 'em. :)

A huge wave of CoC always gives me the most satisfaction
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info