WTB soulthirst and soul taker alt-arts - offer 200ex pure

As title says, offering 200ex pure for both, this season many ppl will win them, so they will be much cheaper then similiar items from previuos seasons. I need only 1 of each so first person accepting to sell it will get exalts :P

Immo_scion

h4llowerner wrote:
Assuming 45 ppl will win 1k award and previous season 21 ppl won 1k award makes you _lowball_ for 500 + 1k pts for 200ex? Hillarious post.

Hillarious post is when some1 got no clue of valuing alt-arts but he insist to write something. For emberwake full season i payed 1000ex pure, for blodthirst season i payed 500ex, but this season they are worth much less and i offer 200ex. I already got offers for below 200ex for belt only, soul taker is around 60ex atm but anyway no1 want buy it, the other lower points items well they low value. I got already offer 250ex for full set that i will eventually accept if no1 sell for 200.
If you believe they worth more then good luck selling them, and do it as fast possible cause they will be worth shit for next few months, of course if you keep them like 1-2 years then they will go up in value - thats obvious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info