Please Make Micro-transactions easier to use

I have a lot of tabs and a lot of micro-transactions. Finding the micro-transactions after each league ends is near impossible. This goes for both character MTX and Hideout MTX.

To gain access to a hideout MTX you need to go into the hideout stash initially add the item to your hideout then delete it to get it back into the MTX stash.

To find micro-transactions used in a league that may be on a character or in a stash tab is next to impossible even if you use a helpful add-on like Procurement. I have found some micro-transactions using Procurement but it seems to not be able to find all of them at once. Right now I have reset it 5 times and its still finding new transactions each time it reloads the complete list of tabs and characters.

Please make it so I can at least press one button to recall all MTX to my MTX stash. If support can do that for me now please feel free to help me out. Even if I successfully get them all back where they belong I will not be unhappy if you put them all into the tab and I have to gear up my current characters again.
Last edited by wegebah on Nov 29, 2015, 12:17:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This not a technical issue, it IS a suggestion.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I second the need for a better MTX UI, I need to move things in my MTX window, and it sucks not being able to find or reclaim them all quickly. I'm fairly certain the support staff can't instantly find everything for you, but instead they have to manually check your containers the same way you would.

I'd recommend this javascript MTX Finder which thoroughly searches as fast as the forums will load. Procurement does the same thing, but probably does it too fast for the site, which explains why it misses some things for you.
"
wegebah wrote:
I have a lot of tabs and a lot of micro-transactions. Finding the micro-transactions after each league ends is near impossible. This goes for both character MTX and Hideout MTX.

To gain access to a hideout MTX you need to go into the hideout stash initially add the item to your hideout then delete it to get it back into the MTX stash.

To find micro-transactions used in a league that may be on a character or in a stash tab is next to impossible even if you use a helpful add-on like Procurement. I have found some micro-transactions using Procurement but it seems to not be able to find all of them at once. Right now I have reset it 5 times and its still finding new transactions each time it reloads the complete list of tabs and characters.

Please make it so I can at least press one button to recall all MTX to my MTX stash. If support can do that for me now please feel free to help me out. Even if I successfully get them all back where they belong I will not be unhappy if you put them all into the tab and I have to gear up my current characters again.
Would love to see that
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info