Suggested High End Comp Set Up

Does anyone know if there are suggested top end items to run PoE without graphics issues. am about to buy some upgrades for my machine and I would like to purchase something that will run the game perfectly. Any suggestions?
Hey there! I would absolutely recommend at least 4GB of RAM (more is great!), and a 64-bit version of Windows. In terms of graphics card, without knowing your budget it's hard to make a recommendation but a decent dedicated card should do the job.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
In addition to what was said, I'd invest in an SSD, high-end CPU and an nvidia GPU, preferably a high-end one (I have a GTX 770 that plays flawlessly).

I'd also recommend more than 4gb of ram. I'm do 8gb or 16gb depending on your budget. 4gb and Win64 is a must though. PoE won't really play on anything less.
Hey there Peau!

What parts do you have, and what were you looking to spend?
If you have thoughts in mind for parts, or some sort of brand loyalties, we can provide opinions.

The resolution you plan to game at is also important. It takes a more powerful machine to run the game at 2560x1600+ than 1680x1050.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info