Unarmed Ascendancy Class

Snipped for relevant info

"
Wadjet wrote:
I just woke up and I dreamt that I was in the game ... woke up on the beach, brushed the sand off, kicked a crab ... Facebreakers....soccer ..

So my question is do you think there will be an Ascendancy Class that has unarmed nodes in it?

Yes,and you were so close to forseeing it in your dream. Although Chris' shadow minions killed off my fishing sources, my awakening sources say that there indeed will be an unarmed ascendant class. I'm not sure what the finished in game name of the class will be, but the working title of the unarmed ascendant is rather appropriately named...

Spoiler

Wilson

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 29, 2015, 6:46:46 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Snipped for relevant info

"
Wadjet wrote:
I just woke up and I dreamt that I was in the game ... woke up on the beach, brushed the sand off, kicked a crab ... Facebreakers....soccer ..

So my question is do you think there will be an Ascendancy Class that has unarmed nodes in it?

Yes,and you were so close to forseeing it in your dream. Although Chris' shadow minions killed off my fishing sources, my awakening sources say that there indeed will be an unarmed ascendant class. I'm not sure what the finished in game name of the class will be, but the working title of the unarmed ascendant is rather appropriately named...

Spoiler

Wilson

lmao, I love u.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Wadjet wrote:

Has everyone forgot about Doryanis Fist?

The essence of my post was conveying that sub-classes need to have very broad and general purposes or utility's :)

So i am sure the doryani's version will align with the elemental oriented sub-classes.

I tested doryani's, extensively and it gets blown out of the water by hyaon's. It's a sweet item to wear, but not to play end-game content with imo.

It did fine up to lvl 76 maps +-

At which point the lack of leech and damage modifiers get's really punishing.
(loved the character and the looks though, ice crash doryani's was hilarious flavor wise :p )

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info