Where's Chaos Resistances or Chaos immune mods ?

"
DarkWap wrote:

look at the lightning res.
And we have immunity to status aliments too.
I agree we have elem penetration but a bit of chaos res wouldn't hurt anybody, considering some mods are impossible for some builds

Thats what im trying to tell them, good to see adequate post.

Forum start to be place where more and more trolls rule, you cant make good and real suggestions if trolls wanna troll like boem do and Yihao.

Trolls hate when someone try to add more balance in game, they want to play pa build bcs require no gear and no wealth to play it and farm uber and 82 maps.
"
I saw we have ton impossible mods, crazy amount build breaking mods, but no Chaos Resistances mods? Why?

Poison Arrow - not gonna nerfed and trolls do everything to not make that happen.
Chaos builds and new chaos gems gonna dominate even more in next patch and new expansion.

So, why GGG still not add Chaos Resistances mods in game? Why?

Melee not gonna see buffs in 2015-2016 for sure, new class have best nodes if you play crit build, chaos or spells. Nothing for non crit melee.

Defense and survive ability gonna be worse and worse after new affects gonna added to the game and monsters will have much higher chaos damage and average damage from monsters and boss buffed.

Rangers got super buff and chaos too.

So, why GGG forgot to add Chaos Resistances mods? Like +80% to Chaos Resistances with higher chance to spawn in map and rare monsters.

If we have Immune to Curses, Blood Magic, Physical Damage Reduction, Elemental Resistance, reflect, Monsters cannot be Stunned, chilled ground, Avoid Elemental Status Ailments, Recover Life, Mana and Energy Shield slower, - maximum Player Resistances, no Life or Mana Regeneration, Temporal Chains, Cannot Leech Life and Mana from Monsters, immune to Elemental Status Ailments, increased Critical Strike Multiplier, etc... so why the hell not Chaos Resistances or Chaos Immune mods?

Okay, so i'll bring this up then.

1. YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING FOR SURE ABOUT PA OR CHAOS DMG YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is highly likely to lose dmg above lvl 18. I dont play PA, but i have tried it once, and it was dogshit until i got a +2 bow and lvl 16 PA. Every other char i've lvled has been quicker to go through the game with much more dps and same or higher survivability, and most of them were melee fyi.

2. I see from ascendancy that melee may get huge buffs, even though nobody knows the final values of the passives or asc.skills.

3. Chaos res for players is not really a problem, unless you make it into one for yourself.

Believe it or not, i bought that chestpiece for 4c unlinked/crafted in a league. Most people hail coil too much, and dont see any other use of possibly decent rare chestpieces. I also got a 2k armor/100 life++ astral plate that i bought for 10c in a leauge. The problems people have with chaos res, they only make themselves.

4. You want 80% chaos res, when there is no chaos pen? 80% of a single res on a map is really not a problem when you're high lvl in most cases.(Often worst for dual/tri-ele builds) Every non-idiot uses pen + curse, and guess how much resists it strips away...Even crit builds who use assassins mark doesnt need ele curse as long as he uses pen because crit builds do enough dmg already.

5. I never said anything bad about the idea of chaos res to begin with, i dont mind it, i dont see a problem with it, as long as the value you've set does not appear. It is frankly in no place of something called "balance", the word you used yourself. You just have your head up your ass when it comes to PA. Did you even read and comprehend what i wrote the first time?

While we're at this swada, we could add several new map mods:
Pen resist(pen gems doesnt work)
Why bother with a single res map mod since most people use pen anyway, new map mod in res maps is 50 all res + chaos, cannot have more than 1 active curse on enemeies and pen doesnt work.
Hell, lets bump the phys res to 80% on maps as well. And 50% less crit chance for players as a map mod would've been great, watching people getting max crit even though they use a lot of time and money to get it is still bullshit.
Instead of actually altering the dmg output of skills, lets create tons of map mods to "balance" said problems. With PA, i would start with reducing dmg after lvl 19-20, imo PA only becomes "insane" when you get the +2/+3 with drillneck. I played with a +2 and no drillneck, and it was only ok at that point..

And btw, did i mention, i dont play PA, i dont care about uber/atziri, and i play mostly solo and 96,69% selffound, which means i dont sit and run 82 maps all day. (Still not entered one)

May contain sarcasm
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Nov 29, 2015, 12:42:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info