Cyclone CoC Blade Vortex

Will the nodes close to Duelist physical damage with two handed weapons work with BV?. It seems to be an increase to Physical damage while holding a two handed. Since BV does Phys would it increase this?

It does not indicate "Melee" physical nor does it say physical "weapon damage" so it doesn't seem like it would augment weapon damage or melee damage but base physical.

Is this a correct assumption or is this incorrect?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
It's not "while holding a two-handed weapon". It's "with two-handed weapons". These sorts of nodes only affects damage you actually deal with the weapon, not spells.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
It's not "while holding a two-handed weapon". It's "with two-handed weapons". These sorts of nodes only affects damage you actually deal with the weapon, not spells.

Ah yeah, MB. I probably shouldnt try to theory craft at work, too distracting.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info