PVP FUN without ->MIRR's & LEGACY's<-

People who beat me are no-lifers, People with worst gear/lose to than me are nubs.

¯\(°_°)/¯ Perfectly logical
Duh.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 27, 2015, 4:43:59 PM
RT leap slam + added fire with no fire penetration O_o OPs character needs a lot of work.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Your gear is better than mine and therefore it's unfair if we're going to play eachother. Please make an arena where uniques aren't welcome as some are expensive
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Nov 28, 2015, 1:55:51 AM
"

Your gear is better than mine and therefore it's unfair if we're going to play eachother. Please make an arena where uniques aren't welcome as some are expensive

thx for ur post, but u dont hit the point
a) we not talk here about lags(ur oter post in other pvp forum)
b) not about ur gear sometime ago or today, and not even about ur case at all
(even if u a Star here ) ;)
c) about budget gears 1-100 ex for a whole toon, not like 2000ex per toon

its all about the casual players(which make 90% of the game)
OP Class was a niche, is one and must stay one
ggg started the process already, removing mirr in game, legacy's and so on
not the only way to isolate the rest using them still

greets
Last edited by veritaserum on Nov 28, 2015, 6:05:33 AM
Looking at my LLD gear thinking about how much QQ would happen if you only knew how much went into it lel.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Looking at my LLD gear thinking about how much QQ would happen if you only knew how much went into it lel.

Lol u nor hit the point

Itd not about lld

So or so ur gear not worth 2k ex per toon
Last edited by veritaserum on Nov 28, 2015, 7:50:03 AM
"
Dethklok wrote:
RT leap slam + added fire with no fire penetration O_o OPs character needs a lot of work.

Another rich guy prov mirr serv talking about gems... lol

And in addition to that this is not the topic here discussed

Provide ur comment in skill feedback
hi,

I think you are very proud guy in your real life. so you come here, and ask for changes from GGG instead of learning 'how to deal with the guys they are killing me in sarn arena over and over again'

first of all, if you keep dying and dying versus same player, you should change your approach and fundamentals of your build.

There is a line in pvp, where your aggression passes and can cover up your lack of defence. such builds can beat me only. Balanced builds, Very d efensive builds can do nothing against me. Maximize your aggression elements, thats what you should do.

you should see like that:

He is squishy. Yes. Thats my weakness.
He doesnt have very fast movespeed
His walls outmicroes me and i cant do anything.

My char is about zone control. And punishing who tries to initiate in a bad way.
So you gotta get a initiation skill: leap slam, you did right.
You gotta get the maximum attack speed you can so you can exploit my lack of movespeed.
You gotta kill me in 2 shots or 3 shots, if you are unlucky with rolls. Your 6l setup is really very very very bad.

your 6l setup should be: Leap slam + conc + inc aoe + melee phys + faster attacks + BCR (use malachai's blood magic mask or swap conc with blood magic gem)
Added fire damage without fire pen is useless in pvp. Every elemental damage you use without penetration gem is a big fail.

This is tree i made for you.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBBLMFLQd1CZYJuwqbC2EMXw3NDjwTTBQgFHEVIBfhGF0YkRm0HKccziFVJbwm-CcgK1As6Sz7LYMuUzB3OQ46UjwFPC0870CgR35J1U4yUEdTpVn-XhNfOV8_YVJkUmVNZ5toZWjyagRqpXKpdO12rHjreu982X11ggeDX4TZhO-GYIazh2qKIorwkGyXeZstogCpJ6mUrj6vbK-nsKu8n702vqfAZsCmwaPEgsT2xq7PftNv037ZfNrB20_cPd-_4MPiYeRR5wrpRuoY7w7vTu9673zwH_Nv8932o_cy-Ov9MP5U_ro=

acro is good but vs me its not so good as you think. Fast movespeed & fast initiation is my nemesis. cause if you fail your initiation whatever hp you have im gonna kill you in 1 or 2 shots. Maximize your aggression elements in order to beat me. thats what you need.

your amulet & rings are very bad. Like all casual players, you care only about what weapon are you using. Rings & jewelry is the very source of your dps. You shouldnt get items just to fill your stats and get capped resists.

Amulet: 15-25 Phys - All attributes - intelligence - life - resist - craft movespeed if you can
Rings: Add phys + Attack Speed! + life + resists + stats

I see that you are using mings heart - as well as added fire damage - you think that tooltip dps is v ery important as everyone who is new to pvp. people who have focused pvp builds are immune to chaos damage tricks. also in pvp, tooltip dps is probably the least we care about.

Gloves: rare gloves with life + attack speed + vulnerability on hit(those are expensive but if you are going to prove you are worthy and dedicated in pvp scene, we can help you currency wise to you buy such gloves)

P.S: according to y our reply to this message, we'll define

whether you are an ignorant duderino who wants to 'win' the game
or some dude who is serious about pvp and tries to improve himself.

you cant even imagine how we respect second kind of people. and we help with everything we have.

GL & HF
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 28, 2015, 9:02:30 AM
1st thx fanon for ur construtice criticism.

but there is two thing i need to tell u

ur offense cannot be countered in any way effecitvly not using mirr gear.
i am not even sure if aegis 4% + 40K arm and all 95 + can stand ur big crits.

then , its not about my frustration this thread ( well, u are right, a bit i am)
but its about kinda thousands of player wish to play normal high lvl pvp

to ur skill tree ofc i will check it, and i will rethink the use acro
and added fight was just temporariy, i work with phys on full life in normal
pvp.

ah and jewellery , i am looking for gear with phys attr, but i somehow cannot afford atm.
but ofc i will continure searching.

well so or so, kind u like help me, but we need help all others, having even worse gear, and no fun. stick to this problem plz.

well, i can somehow understand u not like hearing to be isolated, but u perhaps u just should look from other perspektive, it's an new OP class u need. u should be proud.

the midfield need pvp fun from lvl28-90, then it's ur class, with own platform.

maybe we will have other and many new pvp player in this game, not alwasy find the same ones that always kill us ;)

have a try on rethink these facts.

maybe i will get killed then buy many more other toons, ;););)
a and gloves i am searching too, and maing's not for tooltip dps, just chaos res.(cheap form)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info