PVP FUN without ->MIRR's & LEGACY's<-

Players with mirr gears like fanon 2000ex
Should get their own arena . A 600 pdps bow makes no sense

Even if there is good players with normal gear casual pvp high lvl player are one shotted

No fun factor
Last edited by veritaserum on Nov 28, 2015, 6:21:07 PM
Boohoo.
"
VZ58 wrote:
Boohoo.

Clever comment
Fanon is also kind of glass canon and it is up to you to find a way to kill him(however when he use his trap it is kind of unfair XD).

Also lapiz 100 ex budget do the same damage on my 9k life melee than fanon so it is not about mirror, it is about LA + icewall.

btw you are the perfect exemple why this stupid belt is useless vs high dps critters on life users.

I would just agree that 1 shot is no fun in general and I will probably stop playing poe all together if next patch is just 1 shot everywhere but it is not Fanon fault, it is GGG stupid balancing and nerfing some skill for pvp when others stay broken (EA, anything shotgun +icewall).

also

fanon/nurse is at least respectful of those poor fuckers trying to do their Leo crap.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 27, 2015, 6:57:15 AM
To be fair, it's nothing new that bows are way too strong in this game. It's made even worse by the fact the most of the top end weapons have been crafted and mirrored with duped currency.

But Fanon is alright even if he abuse dmg stacks on wall or traps like every top efficient build those days (EA, LA and AB).

Also you don't need mirror worth stuff to do monster damage, I just crafted a really good dagger for less than 7 ex using the scouring recycling method.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 27, 2015, 9:23:15 AM
guys it's not about effiency of any kind of builds, or how strong bow's are.
yes, u can do good dmg using cheap master crafte daggers or bow(300pdps class)

its a about the fun factor in sarn area for the most cases with all the "here called shit poor players"

and btw ofc the good pvp players, like the current nr 2, has budet class op build, but this is kinda the execption, not the normal situation.

and fanan, glass canon or not, (massive evade value, dodge and so on)
has full mirr legacy crit items, that mostly, maybe not all, one shots all casulal players
al life pools ranging at 5-6k

dealing 400K dps with shock+pen+block reduce light is just way too much.

Well, and take the melle ones. Using almost 1000 2-H pdps sword with leg kaoms having 12K life
even the regen of them can be poorly counterd

why not creating an extra, as we got some time ago like low lvl pvp(28)
NEW->

"Legagcy+Mirror Class PVP"

greets. and best wishes to the casuals ;)
But, that is their own arena.

This is why LLD exists.

Also @veritaserum strong LA can oneshot anything because of its shotgun and pierce mechanics. I've seen a 9k hp with 40% acrobatics, presumably even 50% reduced extra crit damage, be "oneshot". Ofc it's not fun to play against, but there's just too much shit you can get access to in higher levels to ever make PvP removely balanced.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Nov 27, 2015, 10:27:47 AM
indeed man, it seems so.

and not to metion the leg aegis blockers with ES pools 14K+ with 50K arm 75 % block;)

maybe seriosly u are right man, so create a new, casual player pvp zone with no mirr or leg allows),
and let sarn be their own world.

;)
"
0flip wrote:
But, that is their own arena.

This is why LLD exists.

Also @veritaserum strong LA can oneshot anything because of its shotgun and pierce mechanics. I've seen a 9k hp with 40% acrobatics be "oneshot".

ah "strong LA" can only be done with mirr bow, i testes LA with 340 pdps 8.6 crit bow.
no one shot potential here.

"
veritaserum wrote:
ah "strong LA" can only be done with mirr bow, i testes LA with 340 pdps 8.6 crit bow.
no one shot potential here.

Put up 6 frost walls with spell echo near a wall, and ask someone to stand the real wall and frostwalls. Fire a crit arrow and you basically have a guaranteed kill with normal tier equipment and skilltree because you're doing 8x damage and PoE's mechanics makes all 8 hits crit.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Nov 27, 2015, 10:31:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info