the golden pet looks epic, but the top-tier pet.... hilarious

"
GodKas wrote:
don't get me wrong
all the pets looks good Except For the top-tier pet
the golden pet looks epic, but the top-tier pet.... hilarious

Really? I quite like it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I like it too...
Really? I love it.
I'm not a fan - and trying to understand why it is what it is to see if there is any depth to why they did what they did. Ditching the birds and the snake would have made this pet superb and not over the top. Less is more. The first 3 are outstanding.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The pet is great, I missed out on some top tier pets in the closed beta packs. This new gargoyle reminds me of the old top tier pets.

I really don't understand all the non constructive negativity popping up lately. As someone who's been here since close to the beginning it looks to me like GGG is doing their best to appeal to a wider audience with regards to supporter packs. Old packs used to cost a lot more and people would complain that they simply cost too much.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
It looks like an over the top Pokemon or something. I love it :D If I were a multi millionaire I'd buy it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
the top tier pet is awesome
The golden one looks very clean, top tier looks too cramped up.
For me it lacks the clean flow of the added shapes, more doesent mean always better.
But the packs, especialy with the upcoming additions are a nice step up.
ing: mater_suspiriorum_pl
The top tier pet is a chimera, a fantastic beast from classical mythology. It even matches its tier of portal effect! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info