Character with 120 points disappeared...Please help

I got my complimentary points invested in one character and my son made him disappear? Please hook me up with the 120 I had when I started...My new character is suffering in combat. Thank you...
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hiya! Please email support@grindinggear.com with the name of your missing character and we will look into this for you as soon as we can.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Unless you had a level 100 (or close to it) character, you never had 120 points. You get points as you level and complete quests. I suspect you are thinking of the passive tree on the website where you can experiment with a max level character tree that has that many free points.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Nov 26, 2015, 11:47:29 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Unless you had a level 100 (or close to it) character, you never had 120 points. You get points as you level and complete quests. I suspect you are thinking of the passive tree on the website where you can experiment with a max level character tree that has that many free points.

I received the points as a beginner package and built the character. I'm not dreaming here...Really!
You mean points as in GGG points for store purchases?...you can't make them disapear, they are account bound and would show up regardless of having a character or not.

If you mean passive points(which it sounds like you did) then they would be character bound, and there has never been any sort of payment method or pack to gain a character with the full passive points(at least not on the GGG game, maybe on garena but GGG have nothing to do with that)

If your son managed to delete you character he managed to click delete and confirmed the delete and as such the character is gone and can't be restored.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Nov 27, 2015, 1:37:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info