GGG is updating the new supporter packs

"
MajorThor wrote:
I just can't wait to see if they have the same black friday through cyber monday sale as they did last year. 50% off all mtx across the board.

There isn't. Chris has clarified this some weeks back.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:
I just can't wait to see if they have the same black friday through cyber monday sale as they did last year. 50% off all mtx across the board.

There isn't. Chris has clarified this some weeks back.

I can understand not doing another widescale 50 sale simply because operating costs need a new influx of dollars for the company to keep content coming. Supporter packs are great for exclusive MTXs and points but when you have a sale that large and someone buys all that they see they want, it leaves them the rest of the year with nothing in the shop except the holiday MTXs and the occasional new MTXs. Unless they speed up development of new MTXs the daily deal and the random weekend sale are what they should stick to (in my opinion). We've had new MTXs but they focus more dollars to content rather than pumping out inferior MTXs like most companies but I do hope they release more this coming year - like Red hair and matching pink stuff for my regal effect.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Yup. My guess is GGG probably saw a steep decline in sales revenue after the last Black Friday sale.
any 1 know how to show the new tag , i can't seem to find how to show it
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Oh uh btw the new tag thingie is being worked on from what Bex has stated in the thread. It will show soon!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SirSid wrote:
any 1 know how to show the new tag , i can't seem to find how to show it

It isn't working for some people yet (including me).
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Rayzabladez wrote:

I like the new portal..

My Support title hasnt appeared yet ;o
I havent got mine as well.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account: