GGG is updating the new supporter packs

I like the new portal..

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

I like the new portal..

My Support title hasnt appeared yet ;o
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Rayzabladez wrote:

I like the new portal..

My Support title hasnt appeared yet ;o

Mine either :( I just sent support an email about it.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Nov 26, 2015, 7:53:28 PM
I ate your titles
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I ate your titles

That's it fire up liberty prime were hunting some death claws!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
hopefully they cut the points you get in half.

if you were buying the suporter packs you got nearly the same points to spend as if you had bout these points directly. so all the other packs content was actually some extra.

players still complain, that's the kind of user base you get by making "sales".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
if you were buying the suporter packs you got nearly the same points to spend as if you had bout these points directly. so all the other packs content was actually some extra.

Yeah, with you on that one. With the added portals and weapon effects you're basically getting twice as much bang for your buck, and with sales and the daily deal you can get *yet more* per-dollar. Really incredible value for money, honestly; was kinda surprised to see Chris decided to add a set of weapon effects on top of all of it.
So does that mean all four packs will have a Portal effect?

I don't really care about another Weapon Effect, but I was pretty bummed out to see the $220 price tag on the Portal Effect. Love them both, but, no way I can afford that much.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
vio wrote:

Yeah, with you on that one. With the added portals and weapon effects you're basically getting twice as much bang for your buck, and with sales and the daily deal you can get *yet more* per-dollar. Really incredible value for money, honestly; was kinda surprised to see Chris decided to add a set of weapon effects on top of all of it.

I see where you guys are coming from but I have to respectfully disagree. GGG has set the expectation for support packs with the kind of values we've been getting with earlier packs. I dont think they can ever release a lack luster series without a backlash.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
vio wrote:

I see where you guys are coming from but I have to respectfully disagree. GGG has set the expectation for support packs with the kind of values we've been getting with earlier packs. I dont think they can ever release a lack luster series without a backlash.

I still hope they could make profit, even if it is by volume. having a few omissions here and there might make a difference for them. I would be ok if they omit some points that go with the packs.
I need more purple titles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info