GGG is updating the new supporter packs

If you missed it

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bex_GGG/forum-posts#p12108006
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Fan effing tastic!!!

Good move GGG. Went from a no-go on supporting this time to throwing some cash their way.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Last edited by Menacetech on Nov 26, 2015, 6:46:33 PM
*Excellent*

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Man that was fast, the outrage only just began. GGG nerfing our nerd rage real hard :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Man that was fast, the outrage only just began. GGG nerfing our nerd rage real hard :3

The nerf was needed since the rage level was reaching game-breaking level. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Given the near unanimous agreement as to how underwhelming these new packs are, I totally expected an update from GGG re retroactive inclusion of additional mtx. I just didnt expect a 1 week turnaround for it.

I hope that doesnt mean a slipshot work on the new weapon effects though ;o
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I bet a lot of people feel bummed out now that they didn't ask for monster trucks in the packs.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

But im still getting to know my new gargoyle pet and now your telling me theres more!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Please chuck some shiny new Armour MTX in the packs GGG! then you can have my money, thank you kindly :P
About time too
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info