The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

The Hype increases
Great !
50 bucks first pack whaaaaaaat
common ggg, respect economy :D
IGN : Iss_Limit_Less
Disappointed. A lame pet and for 400$+ a portal effect? That´s it?
Gues I´ll pass this time.
Was realy hyped to see what you guys came up with, after the last Supporter Packs were so great.
Sadly nothing to c here...
Love the new packs, great job. Just going to settle in for a good pout and cry.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Oh my.. looks like yall spent a lot of time designing these pack perks.. Makes me wish I had $400 to just drop right now.. thank yall for continuing to make such an amazingly well balanced and fine-crafted game. These packs always make me happy to contribute to keeping yall in the business. :)
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Yeah I'm pretty disappointed with these. I don't think I'll be getting one. Pretty much no different from just buying points.
I'm a bit disappointed, to be honest.
Sold
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I guess you guys appreciate feedback, so here is mine...

I have no interest in pets, as I had no interest in the spirits that appear above your head for 2 seconds in the last packs. I purchased the cheapest pack last time just for the beta key/wep effect, but I would of purchased a higher tier one had they included some shiny armour.

I was really looking forward to supporting you by buying one of these packs, but there is no armour or weapon effects which is what I enjoy. Thus I will not be buying one.

Any chance you can add all the new sub classes mtx to match the art work on the skill tree's in the next packs? I want that Juggernaut set! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info