No Thanksgiving event or Black Friday sale planned? Taking a break from POE then.

the nerve, yo...tsk tsk
POE is life. POE is ♥.
we got some wallet mafioso here
I need more purple titles
Get gud and get cash and no need sales
/sarcasm
No Problem,
Exile
Last year we had 50% off all MTX...

Don't know why they didn't do it this year...

I know last year's sale got me for at least $80
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Nov 26, 2015, 4:33:36 PM
While I agree that last year's 'Black Friday' deals was a great idea from GGG and it would be a great follow up this year, I can say that your post is down right disrespectful. Having served in the United States Air Force for four years myself, I don't understand how you are relating having served to getting a 'Black Friday' deal from GGG. You're not representing us veterans very well if you actually are one.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
I 100% understand why the rest of the world views us the way you do but there is no need to drag veteran's in to the joke. We like to act like we hero worship them in public (and on the news) but they actually get treated like shit.
What a waste of forum real estate
Semper Fi. Fuck off.
Wow... your personal rant got censored by GGG. Chill out dude.

I update the Daily Deals spreadsheet and I already posted on another thread whether GGG was going to have a Black Friday, Black Weekend, and Cyber Monday holiday season 50% off everything sale (see lines 668 - 671). I don't know until 3:00 am EST for the new Daily Deal to be posted so how do you know yet that GGG is not going to have the same 50% off sales like last year?

You can't shame or blackmail GGG into having the same 50% off everything sales events. It would be great if GGG repeated last year's 4 day sale events and I'd buy a couple of stash tab bundles but if GGG doesn't I won't quit playing PoE. Disappointed yes, not buying more space and making do with what I have yes, but stopping playing, no. That's your personal choice but losing it, ranting, and getting censored is not a smooth move on your part.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 26, 2015, 7:01:29 PM
Wipe your tears, exiles. Chris already said there won't be any 50% Thanksgiving Black Friday type sales this year.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info