ascendancy trials, curious thing

In promo videos Chriss said that we will be able to enter labyrinth after completing 6 trials, and from videos we know that after completing each trial one of spot on sarn statue is changing. informing us that we have completed "x" of the trials, but statue have 8 spots, So question is for what the two remaining spots are?
Aye Aye Captain!
Maybe, instead of getting rid of Cruel, they're going the other way and bringing back the 4th play-through.
neither, chris said 6 pts, 2 in each difficulty
Aye Aye Captain!
I know... I was being hyperbolic.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Maybe, instead of getting rid of Cruel, they're going the other way and bringing back the 4th play-through.

I really would like to see this. The salt would be as real as never before. ^^
Getting rid of cruel on the other hand would be a big problem - loosing many skillpoints isn't exactly what I would call fun.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I really would like to see this. The salt would be as real as never before. ^^
Getting rid of cruel on the other hand would be a big problem - loosing many skillpoints isn't exactly what I would call fun.

Not really, they could move the extra skill points to side quests with shit rewards.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
jeż wrote:
In promo videos Chriss said that we will be able to enter labyrinth after completing 6 trials, and from videos we know that after completing each trial one of spot on sarn statue is changing. informing us that we have completed "x" of the trials, but statue have 8 spots, So question is for what the two remaining spots are?

You ever think that maybe those 2 extra spots are for when they add act 5?
Probably they are end game related.

As in the first 6 aren't that difficult to get but the others are very hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info