buying maps help

im looking to buy some tier 7-9 maps but not sure on what they go for now so can you give me a ballpark on what these maps go for now been away for awhile, before they introduced the tier maps and not kinda lost.
bump
Did you try looking on poe.trade? People sell maps on there. I've not bought anything from another player so I can't even give you a guess... but if you hang out in trade chat in-game you're bound to see someone selling maps at some point.
Ask what they want. Ask a few people.
Sorry, maybe someone else can give a better answer. Prices on everything fluctuate depending on multiple things. I believe prices on most things in standard and hardcore drop when a temp league ends, as extra items flood the market.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
"
slatra wrote:
Did you try looking on poe.trade? People sell maps on there. I've not bought anything from another player so I can't even give you a guess... but if you hang out in trade chat in-game you're bound to see someone selling maps at some point.
Ask what they want. Ask a few people.
Sorry, maybe someone else can give a better answer. Prices on everything fluctuate depending on multiple things. I believe prices on most things in standard and hardcore drop when a temp league ends, as extra items flood the market.

honestly didnt know poe.trade had maps on it ill check it out.
they "have" everything that players put into their trade posts ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info