Skill Development - Blade Vortex

over kill super strong.
Last edited by juwek17 on Nov 25, 2015, 10:21:04 PM
"
Rory wrote:
"
Backpedaling wrote:
He rory on the piety fight you can see the first cast gives a good aoe range blade while the second cast summons the blade really close to the player. Will the aoe be random per cast between certain values? and or is this just a visual thing and will the aoe be constant no matter where the distance of the blade shown?

That's purely for looks, so that the blades aren't all on the same orbit. The first blade will be on the outer orbit, but again, it's only a visual representation.

I'm still not clear on the mechanics. Does each blade do damage in the whole AoE, or just part of it? If part of it, is it like a rotating wedge, or are there dead spots for individual blades?
According to the initial post, it works like a stereotype naval radar; a straight line from the character to the edge of the AoE, rotating rapidly. Frankly with how quickly it spins (2 rotations/sec it looks like?) and the stacking/spamming nature, it will essentially be a pulsing AoE hitting by my estimate twice per second.
How about Diryani's fist + blade vortex combo? Does it apply both physical and spell lightning damage modifier?
Beyond limitations
"
How about Diryani's fist + blade vortex combo? Does it apply both physical and spell lightning damage modifier?

Doryani's Fist adds Lightning Damage to Unarmed Attacks and Spells. Blade Vortex is not an Attack (it's a Spell). It'll deal both Physical and Lightning Damage, of course, if that's what you were wondering.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 25, 2015, 11:06:39 PM
Yes it's a spell and can use as unarmed right?
Cyclone+comk+blade vortex+gems
Cool!!!
Beyond limitations
Last edited by sms4238 on Nov 25, 2015, 11:14:34 PM
"
Yes it's a spell and can use as unarmed right?
Cyclone+comk+blade vortex+gems
Cool!!!

May as well go with CoC Vortex (for better use of Vortex) or CoMK Discharge (for better use of CoMK)
it will be better if we can see how many blades are already cast
bladevortex audio sounds bad just saying
Does this do weapon damage (i.e. you want a high physical damage weapon)?

Is the cast speed increased by cast speed or attack speed?

Do the blades spin faster with more attack speed?
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info