Skill Development - Blade Vortex

hammerdin reborn
Nerf in 5...4...3...
OMG is this real Hammerdin skill that I wait 2 years???
On 1st look I doubt, but hope to be wrong... yea I watch the video again...its cool but sadly, its not what I waiting for. It's melee, always around you, you cant use so cool hammerdin mechanic, throw few somewhere and move, throw few, move. Damn I'm still waiting. I don't get it, why need useless skill like Vaal ST exist. I'ts exactly what I want(visually) but its vaal, and stops on every object and useless...
Last edited by Joleco on Nov 25, 2015, 8:28:58 PM
needs a counter or i'l be T_T
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Any word on how this works "under the hood"? In other words, when you cast it, is it essentially just an AoE spell (like a mobile Firestorm centered on you) or is it basically a buff effect on you (like an orbiting blade version of Molten Shell)?

Based on the fact that there's no buff icon, I'm leaning towards 'Firestorm', but I'm not 100% sure yet.

P.S. - This looks totally awesome... I love it already.
Can't wait to try this one
"
Joleco wrote:
OMG is this real Hammerdin skill that I wait 2 years???
On 1st look I doubt, but hope to be wrong... yea I watch the video again...its cool but sadly, its not what I waiting for. It's melee, always around you, you cant use so cool hammerdin mechanic, throw few somewhere and move, throw few, move. Damn I'm still waiting. I don't get it, why need useless skill like Vaal ST exist. I'ts exactly what I want(visually) but its vaal, and stops on every object and useless...

Will anything ever be as good as an Hdin? Probably not. Almost makes me want to go back to HC D2...almost.
Saved
now THIS is an awesome demo video! props!
Wondering how well will this work with RF.
Last edited by Cerberus1120 on Nov 25, 2015, 10:02:33 PM
"
Cerberus1120 wrote:
Wondering how well will this work with RF.

My guess is stuff dies.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info