Skill Development - Blade Vortex

Hype!
"
Backpedaling wrote:
He rory on the piety fight you can see the first cast gives a good aoe range blade while the second cast summons the blade really close to the player. Will the aoe be random per cast between certain values? and or is this just a visual thing and will the aoe be constant no matter where the distance of the blade shown?

That's purely for looks, so that the blades aren't all on the same orbit. The first blade will be on the outer orbit, but again, it's only a visual representation.
Balance & Design
I can't wait to try this skill.
"
Rory wrote:
"
MoonnieDarko wrote:
Can we have a counter showing how many blades do we have active? Would be really useful

We can do that!

This right here is the reason for which I love you. You and the whole GGG team. You are all awesome!!!
It still looks like the same aoe as cyclone.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Definitely want to see Sire of Shards with this.
Assuming it is possible, that is.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Last edited by IlluminaBlade on Nov 25, 2015, 6:32:57 PM
"
MoonnieDarko wrote:
Can we have a counter showing how many blades do we have active? Would be really useful

It's a super need !

I also guess that that spell will be better on CoC cyclone than selfcast (Crown of Eyes build maybe)
For those guys who want to Sire of Shards this, note that's a non-proj spell ^^
Last edited by Maedhlyn on Nov 25, 2015, 6:48:21 PM
I love this skill

good job GGG :D
IGN : FabFabFab
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
Definitely want to see Sire of Shards with this.
Assuming it is possible, that is.

There's no projectile tag on blade vertex so it shouldn't get the nova effect from Sire of Shards
Awesome new offensive movement skill and I hope the deeps scale well enough into the end game.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info