Skill Development - Blade Vortex

Hope RF gets some of this lvling AoE increase. :D If it's applied to already existing skills.

Nice that it has a fast cast speed. Lessens the probability of something like CoC being OP with it and self cast later nerfed to the ground.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Nov 25, 2015, 6:15:31 PM
Blender Mode: Caster Edition! Not sure if this is intended as a primary skill, or just showing off.
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
There is no buff-stack icon for this skill yet, but I suppose that one is going to be added, right?

Looking at how similar Blad Vorex and SRS are (Duration & max 50 limit), I was expecting it to have a very similar buff icon.
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Nov 25, 2015, 6:06:39 PM
"
MoonnieDarko wrote:
Can we have a counter showing how many blades do we have active? Would be really useful

We can do that!
Balance & Design
Interesting, looking forwards to 2.1 and 2.2
"
MoonnieDarko wrote:
Can we have a counter showing how many blades do we have active? Would be really useful

+1
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Phys to ele conversion blade vortex inc.
"
SlashaLO wrote:
Phys to ele conversion blade vortex inc.

Phys2Light + Added Fire + Moonbender's Wing + Herald of Ash + Hatred. RAINBOW VORTEX, ACTIVATED!
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
Blade Vortex has potentials.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

He rory on the piety fight you can see the first cast gives a good aoe range blade while the second cast summons the blade really close to the player. Will the aoe be random per cast between certain values? and or is this just a visual thing and will the aoe be constant no matter where the distance of the blade shown?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info