( ASCENDANCY) Theory Crafting INSANE DAMAGE SPECTRAL THROW/Double Strike BUILD

"

My very first Mara in Domination played 2H Spectral Throw and DS and it was one of the best builds I ever made.. had a very, VERY pink 2H hammer; my second ever self found/6L ... the memories are real :D Even got the 4 off colors for the "wammer" for ST :D

Nice dude. Yeah I played mine when it first came out and I just stuck with it. Even tho it got overshadowed by all the OP builds I stuck with it. Hopefully ascendancy will give ST and DS a break and be a class that will be popular again. BUT doesn't matter. I'ma stick with it no matter what.
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
How this has remained in General Discussion is beyond me...

I am sorry to bring this to you after you have done all the work making pictures put the ascension is 2.2, talisman is 2.1 and does not have sub classes.

Yes yes, thus is clear to me now. Ascension is probably going to be 3.0 patch. But it was the title that's miss leading. I will change it for u guys. I knew that 2.1.0 was different I just didn't think that it was going to take four months for it to come out after the 2.1.0 update. But thanks for clarifying it. I will change the title of the thread to clear all confusions.

Not sure how much I can trust this when you couldn't figure out patch timelines nor correctly identify patch numbers ( ascendancy is 2.2 not 3.0).
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I was thinking it would be 3.0 because it will be a major update. Like how they made awakening 2.0. 2.1.0 is basically same as awkening nothing huge except tree and items and skills. Ascendancy is whole new maps and content. That's just what I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info