[Video Guide][2.0] Nuclear Blow Marauder - With mention of talisman and ascendancy enhancements.

Guide: https://youtu.be/nk_YLk1J5U8

Passives

Level 85 Passive Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABAcEswUtDjwR1RLhFCAUcRZvGJEaOB0UITQnLygqKo0t0jbYOlI6WDrYOzs8BT1fPfxAoEE_QzFG10d-SRtMs1BHUeZSU1XGVylXl1hjWfNeE18_YEFhUmNwZU1mnnGFcg9yqXTtdqx3U3rvfNmCB4Kbg9uE2YVShmCLT4zPj0aQVZHOktCXeZeVmjubapuhnsWfPp_fogCsmKyqrY2vjbQvu-28n702vqfAZsbYz37ZYdl82sHjauRR6hjsOOxV7w7vTu988B_xbPZI9zL31_jr-tI=

Note: Since recording the video I realized that putting the two points into Juggernaut is much better than grabbing the other two life nodes in the Bloodless wheel. So those two points differ from the video.

Bandits:
Oak
Kill All
Oak

Gear

Full Map Videos
Wonderful build guide video. Bookmarked to use at a later date.
can you please post offensive and defensive stats?
Dual curse blastphemy - flamablity - ele weakness for this build when Talisman come, so 100% mana reserved?, maybe for softcore arctic armor is not necessary? maybe herald ash is not necessary either?
Need a purpose in life...
It feels kinda awkward with the mana potion and these base attacks in between. I'd suggest dropping faster attacks for bm gem in a chest 6L or spec into BM keystone and drop AA.
Ign: Ohjeahx
Not to hijack your thread, but I am planning an IB build on the Slayer sub-tree as well. My overall plan is "2H Axe Leechtank", and I alternate between IB for pack-clearing and Heavy Strike for facetanking bosses/rares.

Info:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7IrwhNm-p2VNvTZHfqmUh2p4eqknhO_awUMxTP9OKiPTbyeaao9gYSE26AHnWK-pbsAaeA218jWS2L3-j03jplc64fJF_goxnsMzWhp07QUteu9AoCFgdPEppV4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKbvTmFSk6hXVK5Q_msTyWWnouoS4acwFE38S7yfGJFvO57N8pxul_e-0iHyQYIH-OtkUk4yF-Em-BNM6hj3MnzZu-2Rzl8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ4aVRv6Jd-2LKQZcmxsRjIJn8tzaxEaypDpRgVm4J_PfnasVbXBBNl8FHGKs9ZYe3Q=

Not a finalized tree, I need to test if the Mana Leech nodes can actually sustain my skills. I'll probably also be needing a mana pot :P

Oak / (Oak/Kraityn) / Kraityn

===2H Axe (Vaal Axe)(Wideswing for leveling/DISFAVOUR)
R=(Infernal Blow/Heavy Strike)
G-Faster Attacks
R-Melee Physical Damage
R-Added Fire Damage
R-(Weapon Elemental Damage/LL/)
U-(Chance to Ignite/)

$Body
G=Frenzy
R=Leap Slam
R-Fortify
G-Faster Attacks
R-Blood Magic
-()

$Head
R=Immortal Call
R=Enduring Cry
U=Summon Chaos Golem
R-Increased Duration

$Hands
R=Vengeance
R-Melee Physical Damage
U-Concentrated Effect
R-Life Leech

$WINDSCREAM
U=Blasphemy
U-Flammability
U-Vulnerability
R=Herald of Ash

I'm interested if you think a 2H Avatar is viable with a setup like this? Obviously you'd have to drop Vulnerability for Ele Weak/Warlord's and the tree leech would have to go, but for me the temptation of huge Ignites off our gigantic hits (Herald & Chance to Ignite on IB, main attack & explosions get the Chance, so a double-dip) are too good to ignore. I think the curse setup combined with Chance letting us ignite our MAIN single-target IB hit should significantly bolster both the clear speed and the individual damage with strong Burn damage, the only problem is survivability.

Getting block chance as well as Elemental Leech from dual-wielding Catalysts is HUGE for helping you to not die, but I lose both of those by being 2H'ed. Do you think Warlord's Mark + Invitation + regen (Life Regen/Enduring Cry) with good armor + flasks would be enough at endgame?

I can also imagine Avatar-IB Templars with Staffs to block & crit with could be a thing after Ascendacy, depending on what his other sub-trees contain... We'll see :D

Anyway, nice build, and it can only get better in the future. I've bookmarked this thread as well.
Why not use a shield and a doryani?
Why dual weild I don't see its full utilization also only one set of dual weild nodes taken
"
Why not use a shield and a doryani?

doryiani has +100 ele damage which scales both the damage of the attack and the corpse explosion. i don't know of any shield that does this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info