Blasphemy Mechanics question

So I'm making planning a rough sketch of a Contagion/Essence Drain character for the Talisman Leagues in 2.1.. I'm just curious about the support gem "Blasphemy". I don't know if I can take the "Supported Curses are cast as Auras" literally.. I don't know which of these if any will apply to the supported curses:

Only Aura Effectiveness Nodes(i.e. Sovereignty or Curse Effect) will alter the effect of these skills

OR

The Curse Effectiveness Nodes AND Aura Effectiveness Nodes will effect them due to the Blasphemy skill containing BOTH a Curse and an Aura tag

I'm assuming outright that Reduced mana reserved is going to apply because that seems incredibly counter-intuitive for it not to..

Any help on this would be great, a Dev/GGG Member comment to clear things up would be spectacular, but unlikely. Hoping to hear your thoughts, thanks!
Last edited by PLAYBoxes on Nov 24, 2015, 11:22:34 PM
In the announcement post it said that Aura Effectiveness would be rephrased to only apply to positive auras (I think), so it wouldn't work with Blasphemy: Only Curse Effectiveness increases its effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info