Catarina affix?

for very specific reasons nothing GG but on my immortal build i have previously posted uses righteous fire, enhance and empower specifically just for the bonus spell damage and nothing to do with the damage the aoe degen does. Just to get that out of the way.

of course ideally you would want 20/23 righteous fire, lvl 4 empower, and lvl 4 enhance. I do not currently possess these corruptions but just to point out the actually stat possibility.

so to address Catarina's signature mod (specifically for a wand in my preference) +1 lvl to support gems. I would like to know if the affix roll of +1 to support gems is the same affix as +1 to gems or +1/+2 elemental gems? I can see why it would but in hopes that it is not and shares the same roll as an elemental + lvl roll I hope that a +1 lvl to gems and +1 lvl to support gems could be on the same catarina item. expensive but could be forced like a +3 staff.

if possible this would make a lvl 21/23 rf // lvl 6 empower and enhance granting another 5 levels to rf and (8% x 5 levels) 40% more quality resulting in a lvl 26/63% Q righteous fire ending up with 65% MORE spell damage and 63% increased spell damage.

Again only if you can get both of these rolls on a catarina item. if it is its own roll then perhaps you cold also get a +2 fire as well adding 2% MORE spell damage.

Someone, anyone, GGG specifically, can you tell us which category catarina's roll falls under please?
I don't think it overlaps with anything, +2 to fire gems, +1 to all gems and +1 to support gems on one item should work fine.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info