2.1.0 Divination Cards

"
Sogolon wrote:
What is ring of Bameth? Can't find it on the wiki.

As mentioned, Bameth is the T1 chaos resistance suffix. To add to that, the range is 31-35%.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Love the art on Shavs card
I love the art style of these cards. I would like to see more work of this man. Who draws them anyway?
"
alansx wrote:
"
blazedance wrote:
"
Garbage

Shavs is a 2ex unique, now we have a 8c card.. Good job?

I'll buy all your Shavs 2 Ex each in any league.

Before 2.1 6 link shavs is like 30=34 ex (already cheap)

after 2.1 ??

Like Shavronne's the holy grail of all current items. Far from it actually. Shav is just mainly hype. With the new ascendancy classes the usage of certain forgotten uniques will (hopefully) change again.

The cards are introduced, so those that want to farm for it, can do so.

"
TwelveYears wrote:

Shavs is an old item that i dont even consider GG, its a good party pience to have but not amazing. Im totally fine with it being a divination card.

Indeed lol
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Nov 25, 2015, 12:53:53 AM
Shavs is not BiS anymore or at least not as expensive cuz now you can actually beat the game without being low life.
"
Shavs is not BiS anymore or at least not as expensive cuz now you can actually beat the game without being low life.

You always could.

Shavs isn't less expensive because of the changes to the power levels of everything else. At least that's not the central reason.

It's less expensive because they adjusted the drop rate so that it's now 4x more common than it used to be.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Xila_Xila wrote:
inb4 t15 card drops only in T15

I expect nothing less. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
i liked that trolling from GGG - fertile mind 1/6 lol, but gj with shav card.
Some of my favorite art yet! especially the Shavronne & Death's Hand ... <3<3<3
shavs hype

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info