[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi. I'm very new to Poe and looking to join a very friendly guild to learn and play with. Been following you're guide on the marauder cyclone guide and love more advise of you on playing.
Last edited by lee316 on Jan 4, 2016, 10:23:35 AM
"
lee316 wrote:
Hi. I'm very new to Poe and looking to join a very friendly guild to learn and play with. Been following you're guide on the marauder cyclone guide and love more advise of you on playing.

Can find your ign
LightyGaming.com
Hi looking to join a group
IGN: _SneakyPete
Hello ! i would like to join your guild !
Currently i am playing in Talisman SC

IGN : DeathshadeGR

whisper me in game or send me a private message here !

i am From EU, i hope there are many EU players aswell in the guild!
"
Deathshadegr wrote:
Hello ! i would like to join your guild !
Currently i am playing in Talisman SC

IGN : DeathshadeGR

whisper me in game or send me a private message here !

i am From EU, i hope there are many EU players aswell in the guild!

"
zSneakyPetez wrote:
Hi looking to join a group
IGN: _SneakyPete

Invited!
LightyGaming.com
I'd be interested in joining. IGN: TernadaShat
Hey Lighty ! I just saw your guild invite and you wasnt online to whisper u , so thats why i am answering here .

I am sorry but i found a guild until i recieved your invite :/ i just wanted to let you know here !

Thanks for the invite though ! maybe in the future if i leave i will join !

and again sorry ! :(
I'd be interested in joining. IGN: SventuraSimona
i play since the closed beta...but not always active!
BTW..i am Simone from Italy...
TKS
Hi , its chebu here. I recently started the game almost a month tho woah. I'm playing talisman softcore cause of lack of knowledge about the game. I search for streamers forums wiki for all kind of info to increase my knowledge tho.

I'm 82lv on crit arc build and its starting to be boring alone. I dunno as if my pc won't melt in a party but i would like to join to guild. To play with others , to ask some questions and give answers to asked questions if i know any.

I love to see guild chat when i play a game , communication is the key!

Sadly im on my finals week right now. I would like to join after friday to the end !

Have fun

ign : Chebudeeh
Last edited by Chebudeeh on Jan 7, 2016, 7:07:43 AM
"
Chebudeeh wrote:
Hi , its chebu here. I recently started the game almost a month tho woah. I'm playing talisman softcore cause of lack of knowledge about the game. I search for streamers forums wiki for all kind of info to increase my knowledge tho.

I'm 82lv on crit arc build and its starting to be boring alone. I dunno as if my pc won't melt in a party but i would like to join to guild. To play with others , to ask some questions and give answers to asked questions if i know any.

Sadly im on my finals week right now. I would like to join after friday to the end !

Have fun

"
Psylant wrote:
I'd be interested in joining. IGN: TernadaShat

"
Deathshadegr wrote:
Hey Lighty ! I just saw your guild invite and you wasnt online to whisper u , so thats why i am answering here .

I am sorry but i found a guild until i recieved your invite :/ i just wanted to let you know here !

Thanks for the invite though ! maybe in the future if i leave i will join !

and again sorry ! :(

"
Chebudeeh wrote:

Have fun

Added
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info