[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

my IGN is KogolloPA now i play since closed beta and im w no guild right now :D
Kogollo
Name: LeagueOfUdyr
I would like to join, I hate playing by myself. I used to normally play standard but I'm enjoying myself on the Perandus league and tend to play on the next league when it comes out :D
Name: ShockinglyFunBitch

Been playing solo for awhile..playing perandus ATM and maybe going to play next leauge. im seeking for people to talk with, and share ideas ingame and a guild is the thing I need :D
IGN: TheChipMonster

Enjoying Softcore Perandus league with my lv 84 inquisitor and looking for people to run maps and other stuff with.I have been playing poe for awhile off and on and this is my first reaching endgame to map.
IGN: Silkpy

Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm active most days after work for mapping. Usually play standard and temp leagues.
IGN: biggirltwo
playing mostly SC temp leagues but likely standard in between. Want to join guild as I have no idea how to price crit rings and need assistance. Also guild seems funny and active which is better than most. definitely up for doing map rotations/aztiri and such.
Last edited by kkrypton on Apr 16, 2016, 12:39:51 PM
Hi Lighty, looks like you run a good guild here.
I'd like to join.
IGN: Mythal

I was inactive for about 6+ months now, but I've been playing PoE since closed beta so I'll never really "leave" :)

Looks my previous guild - which was a closed beta guild - is no longer. Came back to find it disbanded with no apparent reason ><!

TY
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
I would like to join your guild
I am a player in PSC currently
and hope that i could get some assist from a good guild
i believe that i could find good companions in your guild
So i wish to join your guild and become a member of it
Thanks,and at last
My IGN is VMSOcculistPlaying
Last edited by edisonlohihi on Apr 16, 2016, 2:05:16 AM
IGN: ThorFam

I've been enjoying PHC but I've died one too many times, ripping with 30ex worth of gear doesn't feel nice :X but I feel like with a good guild and a little help I might actually survive for a lot longer.
This league has been the most enjoyable time I've had on POE but being alone for most of it and really does take away from the experience.
(Currently playing PSC while I drown in my tears from my PHC rip)
(Back to PHC that quick I can't get enough)
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Apr 16, 2016, 3:26:48 AM
-
Last edited by Samnu88 on Apr 16, 2016, 2:24:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info