[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Changing The Invitation Criteria Soon. With every month the guild remains at 250 players and I continue to kick the inactive ones, the guild will be harder to get into. The Quantity stays but the Quality will increase
LightyGaming.com
Hi, i would like to join your guild.

I started playing POE from like 2 years and I enjoy every day in this game.
Im playing on Perandus Softcore.

IGN: AlmirallEQ / Marauder (Berserker) level 84

Last edited by Almiralll on Mar 19, 2016, 6:46:31 AM
Hi, I would like to join your guild.

Been playing path of and on for a year or so. I am playing in Perandus softcore.

IGN: Fooogy 74 Witch
Hi there ^^

ign: CosmosGambler

i would like to join your guild. 60 lv eq champion in sc perandus levelling now but i ve played in perm leagues too. GL to all ~~

IGN: Eforix
Heya buddy,

IGN: Sansanvi

I whispered you just now and you told me to put my IGN down in the thread so here I am :)

I'm currently on Perandus SC, but I have a few characters on Standard as well. Im just looking for a fun community to game with :)

Cheers,
Dan
id like to join guild, my ign is AphoticWisps and im playing an assasin lvl 85 atm on parandus league
Hi, I've played 1.5 years on and off of Poe. IGN is NewSh_t in Perandus softcore level 77.
Yo Im currently level 86 in the Perandus league playing a gladiator. IGN SkuIdier
IGN Radiance_of_Defiance
I have been playing since closed beta and currently have a lvl 74 Elementalist in Perandus. I also have several 80 + standard characters. I am fairly active and usually play for several hours each week (lately it has been a lot more). Current build is a wildstrike Elementalist using Hyaon's Fury. Don't know if she will be viable in mid-tier maps or at least until I get better gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info