[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi, I'm looking for a guild to play and talk with other, because none of my friends play this game, so it is kinda lonely. I am still kinda new, got one CoC shadow Lvl 75 on SD at act 4 merci, I can run tier 1-6 maps. But now the new league comes out so I am playing in this league for now, and this character will be my main, and also shadow CoC :)

My igns: Standard: DualingK
Perandus: PhantomLuck
AccountName: kissden98
A man with a dream is a man who fear death.
Hey I'm looking for a guild to chill out with and hopefully I found it :D

IGN: CritsFugYeah
Hi, recently started playing this again, digging all the changes they've made. Just looking for a guild to chill with and maybe get some advice as I'm not that experienced with PoE. Got a 74 tornado shot ranger in standard.

IGN: Helistra
Extremely active veteran that has played for years. I heard you have a lot of guys on Perandus HC league. I am pure HC player and do leagues mostly. Would love to join an active guild been looking since talisman but coming up dry.

IGN: IIIISleepWaveIIII
account name: johnce6
jakietrehorn
ign Fizwik
hi id like to join

ign NaikoRFtotem mainly play HC and HC temp
hi there - i'd like to join a guild that is more about community than anything else :)
ign Kandarima, 85 deadeye on standard.
Hi guys,

I would like to join your guild, been following Lighty builds for a while and it took me there !

been playing since torment league, I have made specially solo playing but now I want to go further and have fun with a good mentality guild !

My IGN : DieWithElegance

Thanks and hope to see you soon guys !
Hey i would like to join

Ign:stormoftouch perandus league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info