[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: DerpchanBrocraft

26 yr from minnesota

big fan of the youtube channel and really enjoy theorycrafting; got sick of my friend's guild (i ended up being the only one playing and contributing to guild stash) Looking for a fun active guild for banter and fun in 3.0.
IGN FReelanceBerserk
29 years old, from Germany
Looking for a guild to chatt and speak about the game and play together.
Last edited by gangwars90 on Jul 26, 2017, 3:10:51 PM
i would like to join your guild please send me a invite :D thanks in advance

ign: Birth_Of_A_Nation
Season's active player looking for guild with active season players for mutual help and guidance
Hey Lighty!
IGN: Daance

I was wondering if I could join your guild. I'm a casual Australian player with alright game knowledge, currently have around 500 hours and have been playing for a couple of years now. I mostly play HC Leagues and occasionally participate in races.
Last edited by SirCatFyziax on Jul 27, 2017, 2:34:13 AM
IGN: ChillyGaspard
I'm a fairly casual Australian player, and I mostly play SC Leagues, because I don't feel like I'm quite good enough for HC. I've played for around 480 hours since the end of Essence League, and I feel like it would be nice to join a community for the upcoming league.
Last edited by EvilDudePenguin on Jul 29, 2017, 8:48:45 AM
IGN : iFuryz
interested in a friendly guild been playing solo for awhile feels lonely :O
active player .
IGN: PoEgenericName
I haven't played till before malachai. Started again in late in legacy, leveled 3 chars to endgame content, guardians etc and one in turmoil. I mostly play softcore leagues, I do challenges but I don't hunt challenges like others, I mostly do high level mapping, trading,crafting and Uberlab. Looking for a chill guild that helps with pricing items (i am horrible at pricing jewels) and is active and can help me lose all the rust after all those years not playing, since i started late in legacy and I still feel i have a lot of things i am missing, many new skills and builds i haven't tested out yet and i want some people to level and have fun with once 3.0 comes.
IGN: Levre

Looking for a guild to enjoy 3.0 with!
my ign is AsheMainExNympho in Legacy standard, played 3-5 challenge leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info