[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Please add me

lvl 90 marauder sc talisman

IGN Crankeldoper

Thanks
Hey Bro,
I'd like to join!

IGN: stealthyknifeman

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily.

"
stevenk92 wrote:
solo player looking for a casual guild to play together in sc tali. Tyela is my ign
"
AmphoraLM wrote:
Hi, would love to join in this guild. I play since Ambush league. i Have 1k+ hours played on steam, my highest character atm is lvl 92 and im playing standard waiting for ascendancy. IGN: CAF_T_W
"
hashtagz288 wrote:
hi i wana be a part of the guild to
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Active EU HC player wanna join :)
"
Glyphia wrote:
Hey, count me in when you've got space. I'm playing standard SC at the moment while waiting for ascendency.
"
kavy19 wrote:
Hi, I would like to join the guild once there is space. I've got ~1000 hours played, currently playing Hardcore Talisman League, L82. Really hyped for Ascendancy.
IGN: THCBanker
"
arevir wrote:
ign: Mingski

I want to have a company in game, been playing since obt haven't got any friends in-game lol! i hope i get invited :P
"
DocFarming wrote:
IGN: DocBlacky

It´s fun to watch ur stream - I would be glad about an invitation.

Greetz

Doc
"
Skybuilder wrote:
IGN: Defensivity
"
Hey, looking for a helpful, fun and active guild to be a part of. Very interested in joining!
"
Massacre01230 wrote:
Hi I'm MassacreOne, I play standard softcore, I will play ascendency and I want to join the guild
"
Cimos21 wrote:
IGN: Cimosius

I have been playing POE on and off since beta, and have several characters between levels 70-91. After a long hiatus, I have returned to play a witch in the Talisman league, and look forward to Ascendancy and the temp leagues it brings.

This guild looks like exactly what I am looking for - a high member count, friendly and active players, and nothing too organized or serious. Hope to get an invite soon, thanks!
"
IGN KnoffClone

Hey, been a fan for awhile both on youtube and stream, but the recruitment video slipped by me, HC player, currently on HC tali, never had a group to play with on PoE and that's really what I'm looking for, seems like a perfect place to be!
"
Please add me

IGN Crankeldoper

Thanks
"
Daddy_Sol wrote:
Hey Bro,
I'd like to join!

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way in which I check player activity is related to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available at the moment. So make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited).

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Hi im interested :)
Add me: OhneZusaetze

Oh didnt see that..
Last edited by OhneZusaetze on Jan 20, 2016, 3:11:17 PM
Interested in joining the guild when you have room. IGN Kraven_Lykos
hey it's overwatch7 on twitch I'd like to join
IGN: RealMemeTransaction
Hey its maxwolf my in game name is Boboplayin I wish to apply for the guild

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily.

"
stevenk92 wrote:
solo player looking for a casual guild to play together in sc tali. Tyela is my ign
"
AmphoraLM wrote:
Hi, would love to join in this guild. I play since Ambush league. i Have 1k+ hours played on steam, my highest character atm is lvl 92 and im playing standard waiting for ascendancy. IGN: CAF_T_W
"
hashtagz288 wrote:
hi i wana be a part of the guild to
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Active EU HC player wanna join :)
"
Glyphia wrote:
Hey, count me in when you've got space. I'm playing standard SC at the moment while waiting for ascendency.
"
kavy19 wrote:
Hi, I would like to join the guild once there is space. I've got ~1000 hours played, currently playing Hardcore Talisman League, L82. Really hyped for Ascendancy.
IGN: THCBanker
"
arevir wrote:
ign: Mingski

I want to have a company in game, been playing since obt haven't got any friends in-game lol! i hope i get invited :P
"
DocFarming wrote:
IGN: DocBlacky

It´s fun to watch ur stream - I would be glad about an invitation.

Greetz

Doc
"
Skybuilder wrote:
"
Hey, looking for a helpful, fun and active guild to be a part of. Very interested in joining!
"
Massacre01230 wrote:
Hi I'm MassacreOne, I play standard softcore, I will play ascendency and I want to join the guild
"
Cimos21 wrote:

I have been playing POE on and off since beta, and have several characters between levels 70-91. After a long hiatus, I have returned to play a witch in the Talisman league, and look forward to Ascendancy and the temp leagues it brings.

This guild looks like exactly what I am looking for - a high member count, friendly and active players, and nothing too organized or serious. Hope to get an invite soon, thanks!
"
IGN KnoffClone

Hey, been a fan for awhile both on youtube and stream, but the recruitment video slipped by me, HC player, currently on HC tali, never had a group to play with on PoE and that's really what I'm looking for, seems like a perfect place to be!
"
Please add me

IGN Crankeldoper

Thanks
"
Daddy_Sol wrote:
Hey Bro,
I'd like to join!

"
OhneZusaetze wrote:

Oh didnt see that..
"
Lykos25 wrote:
"
jinx22112 wrote:

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way in which I check player activity is related to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available at the moment. So make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited).

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 22, 2016, 4:53:27 AM
im interested in joining

ING KillerBitchy

"
Skybuilder wrote:
"
"
Massacre01230 wrote:
"
Cimos21 wrote:

"
IGN KnoffClone

"
Please add me

IGN Crankeldoper

Thanks
"
Daddy_Sol wrote:
Hey Bro,
I'd like to join!

"
OhneZusaetze wrote:

Oh didnt see that..
"
Lykos25 wrote:
"
jinx22112 wrote:
"
Killerboo1988 wrote:
im interested in joining

ING KillerBitchy

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info