[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi, interested in joining. Talked to you in-game briefly. Very active player, love to theorycraft and talk about wonky mechanics/interactions :)

IGN: WTB_REX
Last edited by Ijit on Jan 15, 2016, 4:30:31 PM

"
Guilds are from SC and HC right? Currently on THC and some chat to pass the time would be nice.
IGN Bladefall_Nerf_When
"
Caromara wrote:
If you got some more room, I would like some company, playing talisman softcore atm
IGN Ashelanee
"
dreadedkin wrote:
Active US player looking to join if you have room.
IGN YourMomSays_HI
"
Ijit wrote:
Hi, interested in joining. Talked to you in-game briefly. Very active player, love to theorycraft and talk about wonky mechanics/interactions :)

"
niclichtner wrote:
When you get room I would be up for an invite. Never been in a guild in PoE before and want some chill people to talk to besides the troll fiesta going on in global channels. Just RIP'd my THC character last night so I'll be leveling a new one.

IGN: KBinyoface
"
niclichtner wrote:
When you get room I would be up for an invite. Never been in a guild in PoE before and want some chill people to talk to besides the troll fiesta going on in global channels. Just RIP'd my THC character last night so I'll be leveling a new one.

"
Veenix wrote:
ign: SmashYoFaceIn

never been in a guild.. just got to lvl 70 in TSC, and lost :S need some advice
"
stevenk92 wrote:
solo player looking for a casual guild to play together in sc tali. Tyela is my ign

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way in which I check player activity is related to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available at the moment. So make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( which zero penalty so you can be re-invited).

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 15, 2016, 4:52:11 PM
Hi, would love to join in this guild. I play since Ambush league. i Have 1k+ hours played on steam, my highest character atm is lvl 92 and im playing standard waiting for ascendancy. IGN: CAF_T_W

"
Guilds are from SC and HC right? Currently on THC and some chat to pass the time would be nice.
IGN Bladefall_Nerf_When
"
Caromara wrote:
If you got some more room, I would like some company, playing talisman softcore atm
IGN Ashelanee
"
dreadedkin wrote:
IGN YourMomSays_HI
"
Ijit wrote:

"
niclichtner wrote:

"
niclichtner wrote:

"
Veenix wrote:

"
stevenk92 wrote:
solo player looking for a casual guild to play together in sc tali. Tyela is my ign
"
AmphoraLM wrote:
Hi, would love to join in this guild. I play since Ambush league. i Have 1k+ hours played on steam, my highest character atm is lvl 92 and im playing standard waiting for ascendancy. IGN: CAF_T_W

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way in which I check player activity is related to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available at the moment. So make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( which zero penalty so you can be re-invited).

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 15, 2016, 10:49:49 PM
hi i wana be a part of the guild to

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily.

"
IGN Bladefall_Nerf_When
"
Caromara wrote:
IGN Ashelanee
"
dreadedkin wrote:
IGN YourMomSays_HI
"
Ijit wrote:

"
niclichtner wrote:

"
niclichtner wrote:

"
Veenix wrote:

"
stevenk92 wrote:
"
AmphoraLM wrote:
"
hashtagz288 wrote:

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 16, 2016, 1:28:07 AM
Active EU HC player wanna join :)

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily.

"
IGN Bladefall_Nerf_When
"
Caromara wrote:
IGN Ashelanee
"
dreadedkin wrote:
IGN YourMomSays_HI
"
Ijit wrote:

"
niclichtner wrote:

"
niclichtner wrote:

"
Veenix wrote:

"
stevenk92 wrote:
"
AmphoraLM wrote:
"
hashtagz288 wrote:
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Active EU HC player wanna join :)

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Hey, count me in when you've got space. I'm playing standard SC at the moment while waiting for ascendency.
Hi, I would like to join the guild once there is space. I've got ~1000 hours played, currently playing Hardcore Talisman League, L82. Really hyped for Ascendancy.
IGN: THCBanker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info