Choosing a new build in new leagues?

Hey I know this is a frequently asked question but here are my doubts about create a new build in talisman league, right now i'm playing a incinerate build in standard league.

I really like a MF builds, I wanna try a balanced MF and dps build, I was thinking playing scion or ranger, some mid-ranged or ranged, can you help me?.

A last thing, it doesn't matter if I need to invest many currency in late game..I really appreciate your help
Scion poison arrow or witch with spellcinerate totems. MF builds have a very decent dps, but their survivability can suffer.
Thank you for your reply, I'll view the pison arrow scion! I hope there is more option to choose for
Totem builds can balance the low survivability of an MF build with the ability to distract enemies with an extra totem. It's been a highly effective MF strat since at least Open beta.
I kind of think that a build which can cookie cut trough maps is better for farming things than any kind of MF build which might suffer survivability or have low clear speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info