Latency variances (not spikes) Reloaded

Good to hear things are working!

See you in Wraeclast Exile!
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
:( Same symptoms again since 30 minutes ago...

Spoiler
I've made contact with Global Crossing/Level 3 and they recommended me to upgrade my 28.8 kilobaud Internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber optic T1 line compatible with my token ring Ethernet LAN configuration...
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
What about a VPN?
"
Petusillos wrote:
:( Same symptoms again since 30 minutes ago...

Spoiler
I've made contact with Global Crossing/Level 3 and they recommended me to upgrade my 28.8 kilobaud Internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber optic T1 line compatible with my token ring Ethernet LAN configuration...

i have your same problem as shown in the pic at the bottom

in the morning and afternoon till 5-6 pm, my latency from the Milan server is about 32-48.
in the evening, most of the time my latency is 120-130 then changing instance sometimes it goes back down to 32-48.

sometimes in the same map i have a stable latency of 120-130 then after vendoring stuff and going back into the map my latency magically goes down to 32-48.

when there are many people using internet i have this problem, during the weekend it begins at 2-3 pm for all the day. all this began about 2 months ago, before it was perfect even in the evening

Well, today I'm experiencing this issue again.

Talking with some mates in the guild, one of them is having the same symptom. He uses the Frankfurt GW.

In my particular case, it seems that Global Crossing/Level 3 is offloading my packets to a slower route...

I've tried to configure a vpn without success.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Get your guildmate to do some MTR scans. If it's the same troubled Layer 3 nodes, their ISP should be informed too. Basically, ISPs are the only ones who can do anything, since they're able to point out issues to the admins of their peer networks.

Your guildmate might find a better route by using a different gateway, that's too bad that you couldn't avoid the laggy gblx.net nodes.
"
Petusillos wrote:
Reading some threads regarding the same problem,

You're the only one who has reported this specific problem. Your routing problem is different than the Telifonica threads, and their ISP fixing their problem has no bearing on gblx. I'd rather be in your shoes, with just a solid 80ms ping increase for some connections instead of being routed through shoddy submarine cables to North America.

With that last MTR report, it looks like Softlayer is at fault for the latency. Email GGG support, and give them a lot of different MTRs, some with the lag, some without. If needed, GGG might be able to contact gblx on your behalf and just ask them what's up.
Same problem here, ping junmp to 160 from 59 again. Br gatreway (this looks like the same problem from 1 month ago)
IGN:Xibet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info