Armour Rating Calculation Issue

Hello!
Can anyone help me with my issue:
I Had an Armour: Lobstered Bronze Plate (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronze_Plate), which I have created in my Armourer's Workbench with 20% quality and "65% Increased Armour" effect. So it has 492 Armour (266 * [1 + 0.2 + 0.65] = 492.1)
In Passive Skills Tree, I have additional effects to armour: 97% Increased Armour.

When I've unequipped all items and put on this Lobstered Plate I have
1048 Armour,
instead of
492 * [1 + 0.97] = 969

So, is it a bug, or I have to calculate Armour Rating in some another way?

My Skiil Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4yExH7gdn-eVx6U5FFnm11Jl3mLTygqm2rUjxku2WGtjc9-Vw3zm2hl8awpLny4QXTcc4CKdiv3TSSbrj4n7QYO1HwJ9sT2xBV99cauK7YQzIxG-JN7IP6HDF8cpxjXU6VyqQ==
Last edited by StJimmySt on Nov 24, 2015, 9:30:07 AM
Check the poe wiki under quality for calculations after the 1.2 patch.
Strictly SSF HC legit dual-wield Duelist.
Women swoon at the sight of him
Men tremble at the thought of him
And few that face him in battle live to tell the tale.
Last edited by The_Witch_Hunter on Nov 24, 2015, 11:28:05 AM
Can you please give more information or some links? I have already checked poe wiki and didn't find anything about new mechanics in 1.2 version or something.
The passive tree you linked doesn't work.
Can you post the armour in question in the thread? Also, do you have any other equipment with global Increased Defenses, such as an Amulet or the Veil of Night?
The linked passive tree works if you copy and paste it into the offline skill tree planner.

The linked skill tree indeed has 97% armor, but the armor figures OP is quoting states that he has 113% increased armor, not 97%.

TL;DR -- You missed the second Marauder starting node when counting your %Armor.
Thanks for replay!
To Vipermagi: No, I didn't have any additional equipments, just trying to put this armour (without stones):

To XCodesLIVE: No, this node didn't skiped - I forgot to open it :) But, If I understand correctly, there is no effect to Armour from Strength attribute...

Still confused...
No, Strength has nothing to do with the Armor calculation. You have another 16% armor node somewhere on your character tree that is not reflected in the tree you posted. The most likely culprit is the starting Marauder node. Either that or you have 16% increased armor rating on your amulet that you are not taking off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info