Three New Supporter Uniques

Inb4 drop rates, dat shield tho.

Pun_GGG ty 4 the post.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Hm, the staff fits well with all the blind stuff from the Saboteur passives but I still feel like Jaws of Agony is BiS for trappers, maybe for HC?

Rotgut looks pretty cool, I'd love to use it. It's a good option for builds usually running 2 quicksilvers anyway.

I've never played a summoner of any type but that staff look interesting too :) It'll give a huge boost with Vaal Summon Skeletons!

Another thing I wanted to point out is all the recent innovative and unusal, "strange" mods we've seen from some uniques and the Ascendancy classes. I really like them so keep em coming please
"just for try, for see and for know"
The art is nice, the items are meh
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
That staff will definitely see use, and the block will be a bit helpful for summoner defense. I suppose Queen's Decree will be getting tossed once the staff is available though.
The staff looks interesting. If it works with vaal summon skeletons, we maybe see this skill more often again. Would be nice.
Feather duster looks really good, honestly not that big of a downside considering the acrobatics penalty to block and how good blind is.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
shield = nice idea but useless
flask = can be useful but no item that I would like to own
staff = could become a must have item for summoners, we will see
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
....so can staves be put on scepters and the like as visual?! Because I know what I would be using then! :O sick
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454
And the the staff says:

'10% increased minion damage per spectre'. It doesn't say: '10% inc minion dmg per spectre you control'.

So does this mean I could equip one staff for myself, give one staff to my animated guardian and so double the effect of the staff?

/Edit1: And GGG, if you already give summoners more love, please (pleeeeeeeeeeeeease) fix the attack rate/attack pattern of the Knitted Horrors as spectres. Than there would be a higher diversity in the choice of spectres.

/Edit2: Damn it, now I am hyped...
Last edited by 7thSlap on Nov 23, 2015, 10:42:05 PM
Femurs of the Saints will be a nice toy to play with on my Summoner since she uses all the types of minions depicted on the staff. Can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info