Three New Supporter Uniques

"
AielloA wrote:
"
NorrYtt wrote:
y u no Animated Weapon?

I'm going to be honest here: when I think of "minion" I tend to think "INT skill gem," and more often than not completely forget that Animate Weapon and Animate Guardian are things that exist. Also, isn't there a limit on the amount of mods a single weapon can have?

take a look at the thousand ribbons unique simple robe then, i only count 5 mods on this staff.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Must have been hard to keep quiet about this buff when u were nerfing revenants. Probably a question of hinting at things to come without giving away the surprise, eh.

Will respec my summoner witch to incorporate this item, for sure!!!
"Opinions are like a$$holes: Everyone's got one!" - Clint Eastwood in "Heartbreak Ridge"
"
"
Boem wrote:
^if it was "all of your traps activate a smoke cloud" instead of a local modifier i could really see end-game potential in that "fluff".

But as is, the only beneficial modifier is the EHP increase (spell damage reduction)

Was there a reason why i could not be a global trap modifier?

Peace,

-Boem-

Too powerful. I think most people would be surprised how limited your options can be when designing a supporter unique nowadays. You can't just ask to crank out something that is beyond god tier and expect to get it. It isn't like the old days. That and it wasn't my goal anyway but I certainly did have to settle on a lot of things while still trying to fit the theme.

I think they might be more wary nowadays when it comes to what they'll put in the game.

It's what i expected.

Though i reckon if it was a "global smoke cloud on traps" the other value's would have to be reduced to compensate for it to have a chance to be allowed into the core game.

My main point is that a global modifier would have really been "build defining" for a trapper.

In it's current iteration i feel you will be forced to use a smoke mine to compensate for it's limitations which will detract from the gameplay fluidity.

If that makes sense.

Still a nice design imo, but i reckon it won't see much use because of what i mentioned (game fluidity with a trapper is important, from playing them myself, it's already gimmicky as is and adding another action that breaks the flow seems counter-productive)

Obviously no offense intended, i am fully aware you where constraint in your design by the balance team :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Nice staff !

Now, can we get some Animate Weapon/Guardian specific/augmenting uniques too ? :)
Last edited by dyneol on Nov 29, 2015, 6:49:20 AM
"
LostArtz wrote:
"
blinddagger95 wrote:
Did they just sneak announce a nerf on Surgeon's flasks? 15% chance to gain a charge on critical hit?

No. These are two totally different things.

Per the 2.1 Manifesto Balance Changes: "Surgeon's Flasks (Nerfed, but not retroactively)
Surgeon's flask mods now grant a chance to gain a charge on critical strike, rather than unconditionally granting one."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info