looking to make a scion in the next 3 month league

so im still "fairly" new to the game and have clocked in 300 hours of gameplay now.

I want to make a scion in the next upcoming league but i want a build that can do high level maps.

I'm hoping to be able to grind through the highest level maps because scion is the character i want to go all the way to level 100 with, since this character is directly in the middle of the skill tree if i ever decide i want to try a build in the future having a level 100 scion is probably the easiest way to check the build out. and ill likely have the currency to just respec once it has gone to standard league in the future.

Now i really enjoyed my facebreaker cyclone and ive done up to level 14 maps but i cant seem to get them to drop often enough to keep farming them.

I was hoping to find something with a change of playstyle but i dont want a character that maxes out on level 5-7 maps and cant handle anymore content.

any suggestions?
Well, EK works, for one:
[2.0] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives. 7K Life, 100K DPS!
The MF queen - IIQ 82 / IIR 396, 70K+ DPS, 5.8K life - luxury build
[2.0] Sutters_ | 109.8k DPS - Crit EK Chain - Jewel build

Those 3 I have personally seen working on every map mod and type. And well!

Kinetic Blast also works amazingly well, as does Explosive Arrow (but it's a very... different, playstyle). And of course, Incinerate.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Nov 23, 2015, 1:47:41 PM
other options i can think of are srs number of scion builds and good for a new league, poison arrow no plans for nerfs as far as i know unlike incinerate. even more rain a witch discharge build would be fine from scion slightly less efficent then witch i think.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 24, 2015, 12:11:50 AM
alright, so ive decided i want something that can farm Uber atziri, and relatively easily

"
quadpvp wrote:
alright, so ive decided i want something that can farm Uber atziri, and relatively easily

Incinerate it is, then.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Nov 25, 2015, 12:55:00 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
quadpvp wrote:

Incinerate it is, then.

im told thats being nerfed
"
quadpvp wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
quadpvp wrote:

Incinerate it is, then.

im told thats being nerfed

And for good reason. But we don't know how much yet, and there's a lot of things making it BETTER this patch, as well... Few other builds can farm nearly as well. You're talking either Poison Arrow, or insane Crit Damage attackers.

Well mjolner, more rain which i already suggested (would have 10% less spell dmg from scion) srs all viable options for uber.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405842/page/1 more rain build one thing to think about the future will be ascendancy options since ggg will prob want scion to be a bit less powerful
pa is also good i wouls say srs pa (dont know anything about incinerate for uber) would take practice mjolner/ more rain discharge have high ele res and flask charges but are expensive (as is every uber build)
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 25, 2015, 5:59:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info