Lvl.1 cwdt to trigger a lvl.20 curse - still possible or not?

I have not played poe for some time therefore I'm not up to date.
Some times ago it was possible to apply a lvl.20 curse with a lvl.1 cwdt - setup:
Arc 1/0
CWDT 1/0
Curse on Hit 20/20
Warlords Mark 20/20
Is this still possible or not?

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Since the curse is too high level to be supported by the CwDT, you don't invalidate the links by having two trigger gems supporting the same skill. So the CwDT only casts the arc which casts the curse on hit.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I know how this setup used to work, I just wasn't sure if something changed in the last few weeks. But thanks for your answer, I translated it into "YES it still works!" ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
I figured since you had a 94 character that could easily test it, you were more asking why/how it works than if it works. Nothing's changed. I'm sure if it does there will be a patch note telling us what changed.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
As I said I took a few weeks (about 10 or 12) break and lazy me didn't want to read all the postings from this time. ^^ Right now I don't have a leveled CoH gem anymore and I asked because I don't wanted to buy one until I knew that it would still work. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info