The Darkshrine Trolls Are Real

Toss an item into a Darkshrine just like any other time and I get blessed with some new totem friends! They spawned on top of the Darkshrine and surrounded me and my only movement move is whirling blades but because of their spawn placement and where the Darkshrine was I couldn't move. I was stuck in a prison of death and after taking every type of fire spell I could think of within 2 seconds I was history. Scorched into the pavement. Thanks Kaom. I love your totem friends.

This isn't the first time i've been blessed from Darkshrine. Some of you may remember my Global post when I took all my gear off and just had a gem in my inventory and I got Mutewind spawned on top of me and they were guarding my gear...I was also inside of a map so had limited attempts at getting my gear back but luckily a friend helped out and killed the body humpers for me.

those darkshrine chances :D

this is why you get a buddy to help you out
I need more purple titles
atleast you weren't in Hardcore.
Got to love them darkshrines, make things interesting .

Perhaps doping your gear on the ground in a map is not the best idea.

If you are trying to Q 20 your gems just make sure all your gear is already 20 % ( including flasks ) and the perfection will always go to the gem in your inventory.

Also what iv been doing is just saving 1 stash tab for DS mod items , when i get like 20 ish items for perfection i just run mud flats , safe easy fast . O and stuff still drops in mudflats had a EX drop while doing perfection runs FTW !!!!!
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I didn't drop any of my gear during this death. I just couldn't survive the amount of dps being put out by those totems + the fact i was trapped and couldn't move. It was a bad time lol
"
SirSid wrote:

If you are trying to Q 20 your gems just make sure all your gear is already 20 % ( including flasks ) and the perfection will always go to the gem in your inventory.

Also what iv been doing is just saving 1 stash tab for DS mod items , when i get like 20 ish items for perfection i just run mud flats , safe easy fast . O and stuff still drops in mudflats had a EX drop while doing perfection runs FTW !!!!!

Can you do this in normal mud flats when you are high level? It would seem pretty safe at that point.
Last edited by Cacia on Nov 22, 2015, 10:01:31 PM
"
Cacia wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:

Can you do this in normal mud flats when you are high level? It would seem pretty safe at that point.
Yes, you can. Bring multiple Q20 QS flasks and 30% MS boots for fast runs.
Man, I'd have been so mad if I was in HC XD
Hah, yeah, those totems are scary.
Killed me several times as well.
On the other hand, they dropped enough rares for me to fuel the next Darkshrine. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
OP, why did you try your luck for Q20 gem in a map? Just go to mud flats in normal difficulty and gamble your luck there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info