ITT we guess what Scion's Ascendancy class will be like

My official guess: six jewel sockets. No other text. The Tabula Rasa of Ascendancy classes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
For total brokenness: Pick whichever other ascendancy class of your choice.
As the daughter of privilege, she's used to having all the best stuff.

Notables become bonuses to effective quality. Innate Enhance, to go with things like innate fortify or chain. Higher weapon damage, higher defense from equipment, more benefit from flasks, maybe even enhanced innate modifiers on rings/amulets.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My official guess: six jewel sockets. No other text. The Tabula Rasa of Ascendancy classes.

I could see the smaller nodes being jewel sockets, but I think the large ones are going to have to be more creative than that. Maybe one large node that relates to each of the other six classes?

"
Meridin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I could see the smaller nodes being jewel sockets, but I think the large ones are going to have to be more creative than that. Maybe one large node that relates to each of the other six classes?
Okay, I'll spice up my original guess slightly: still just six jewel sockets, but inaccessible beyond each jewel socket is a very powerful keystone within a Short radius of that socket, and only that socket. In other words, six Ascendancy keystones so powerful they're gated by access to Intuitive Leap.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 22, 2015, 1:31:08 AM
My guess is that there will be 12 branches each with 2 nodes each, resulting in twice as many choices to the other classes.
1st node: +10 to Strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity
2nd node: You may select any two other ascendancy classes.

So you'd have a lot of versatility, but you'd have to waste 2 of your 6 points to get it.
Yeah I also think we'll be able to choose from every ascendancy. Since she only has one ascendancy class it would totally make sense.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Sure they can theme it around jewels, but some of these jewels affixes need to be nerfed. Minions 15% dmg, 8-9 cast speed total are kind of no-nos
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Sure they can theme it around jewels, but some of these jewels affixes need to be nerfed.
Why? The other Ascendancy classes are quite strong. I figure six jewel sockets and some top-notch rare jewels would actually be just about on par with the other Ascendancy classes. Which says a lot about how powerful jewels really can be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info