(2.1) Demopolos' Life-based Dual Totem Incinerate MF culler: 504 iir 145 iiq (group or solo)

Hi guys!

Here's my dual incinerate spell totem life-based mf culler guy. He is able to cull in party, or run very effectively solo. The drops are really insane, and imo clear speed is great for a full mf build. Please note that my character is only lvl 81 in the screens below (will update when I level some). Let me know what you think!

Build Highlights (stats at lvl 85):
- 504 iir 145 iiq
- 2x 8.3k incinerate totems (41.5k effective dps, much higher solo with rare dagger/staff)
- 4000 life
- 1,700 armour (8,000 with flask) / 700 evasion
- 28 % block
- 79/75/79 ele res (89/75/79 with flask)
- 3 endurance charges + immortal call on cwdt + fortify
- Enemies have perma ele weak!
- Easy and consistent cull in group

Here's my templar tree at lvl 85: poeurl.com/wjV

Bandits are: 40 life / 5% cast speed / passive

Video of gameplay:
75 Canyon- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOWBjhjcD2I
73 Strand (end of map- double boss + exile)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3JA90es1ms

My gear:
Spoiler
Solo play-
Spoiler

Or for less mf and more dps:

***Ignore the links on staff, was in offhand when I linked it***

Group play-
Spoiler
***Ignore the gems in the links, this is in offhand atm***

My standard flask setup:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler
I'm not sure how to link from tree... so please check out the jewels currently in use on my templar, Demo_MFs: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/demopolos/characters

Jewels are the place to pick up missing res, as much life as possible, and even more IIR!

Screenshots of stats:
Spoiler

Magic find stats:
-505 iir 145 iiq:
Spoiler

Offensive stats:
-Incinerate spell totem x 2, with cull dagger for group (8.3k):
Spoiler

-Incinerate spell totem x2, with dps dagger for solo (8.9k):
Spoiler

-Incinerate spell totem x2, with 6L +3 staff for solo dps (11.7k):
Spoiler

Defensive stats:
-With flasks and endurance charges:
Spoiler

-With no flasks or charges:
Spoiler

***Note- Screenshots taken at level 81***

My links:
Spoiler
6L- spell totem - incinerate - iir - iiq - fast cast - faster projectiles
4L- enlighten - purity of fire - purity of lightning - purity of the elements
4L- whirling blades - fast attacks - fortify - enduring cry
4L- cwdt (unleveled) - ball lightning - gmp - blind
3L- cwdt - immortal call - increased duration
3L- cwdt(leveled) - molten shell - chaos golem (golem can be unlinked)

My Shops:

Let me know what you think, or if you have questions! Feel free to msg me when I'm on- my IGN: Demopolos
Last edited by demopolos on Feb 7, 2016, 12:27:02 AM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 7:41:06 AM
Video of gameplay on 75 Canyon up in OP! Check out the boss kill at the end for drops... when I play this in party whole screen explodes with items and you can't see em all.

I like this mf build, as it is good bang for the buck. You get near the same performance as the mirror ES versions (less survivability?), at a fraction of the price tag.
yo its i_am_e again just wanted too look ur mfer by pure curiosity and wow if id like too make some kinda similar build but not 100% mf sruff that build could have even mroe dps and could be tanky right
A hero will rise upon his rage and he shall exterminate anyone who tries too stop him !!
"
yo its i_am_e again just wanted too look ur mfer by pure curiosity and wow if id like too make some kinda similar build but not 100% mf sruff that build could have even mroe dps and could be tanky right

Thanks for checking this build out too!

Yea... dual totem incinerate that is pure dps focused would be a monster. The only dps on my gear is the lil bit I have on my dagger and my mf ammy. If u threw on dual daggers with flat fire dmg + spell dmg etc, along with scolds, and other dps items, the clear speed would be monstrous. There are some really good pure dps builds out there.

I also give up a lot of tree dps to shore up res due to andvarius x2 and greeds, so that's even more life/dps you would get back. Let me know in game if you are interested in building and I can help!

Also... let's get 4+ man and run some of my high maps now that this dude is ready. I did a 79 map in group earlier today and got a 80, 2 79s, and 2 78s in return!

<3
Last edited by demopolos on Nov 22, 2015, 5:32:30 AM
Hey nice build , I recently reinstalled the game and I was stuck with an old summoner MF, will give this a try, it seems more effective :)

I have a few question though if you don't mind.

Is it possible to solo end game map with that MF build ?

What mod would you avoid with that build ?
IGN : InfaM
Last edited by Infa_M on Nov 30, 2015, 11:29:44 PM
OP updated with screenshots of stats, updated gear choices, and more complete listing of all links for the build. Also was running a map with double boss and recorded the end to show loot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3JA90es1ms

Will update with videos of harder maps soon!

"
Infa_M wrote:
Hey nice build , I recently reinstalled the game and I was stuck with an old summoner MF, will give this a try, it seems more effective :)

Thanks for checking out the build! I would say that if you leveled this build past 90 and had perfect jewels, you could run some 78-79 maps solo. You might be able to kill atziri too with skillful play, but it wouldn't be fast.

This guy is primarily designed to be a max mf group culler, with the option to be able to solo effectively in full mf gear. I just was able to solo a 77 map with the 505 iir 145 iiq at level 81. It is pretty hard to solo with these mf stats without mirrored gear, so I'm happy with the result!

In terms of map mods that are troublesome:
-Blood magic wrecks the build, as you need the purities in order to cap res (2x andvarius/greeds)
-No regen means that you need to put on multiple mana flasks, which is really annoying
Last edited by demopolos on Dec 2, 2015, 1:50:23 AM
"
demopolos wrote:
OP updated with screenshots of stats, updated gear choices, and more complete listing of all links for the build. Also was running a map with double boss and recorded the end to show loot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3JA90es1ms

Will update with videos of harder maps soon!

"
Infa_M wrote:

Thanks for checking out the build! I would say that if you leveled this build past 90 and had perfect jewels, you could run some 78-79 maps solo. You might be able to kill atziri too with skillful play, but it wouldn't be fast.

This guy is primarily designed to be a max mf group culler, with the option to be able to solo effectively in full mf gear. I just was able to solo a 77 map with the 505 iir 145 iiq at level 81. It is pretty hard to solo with these mf stats without mirrored gear, so I'm happy with the result!

In terms of map mods that are troublesome:
-Blood magic wrecks the build, as you need the purities in order to cap res (2x andvarius/greeds)
-No regen means that you need to put on multiple mana flasks, which is really annoying

Hey thanks for answer and guide, been using your build for some days now , my character is now lvl 84 with 113/389 (dont have chest and flask yet) and I can say that it's a big big improvement from my previous MF build :) I didn't need to buy any mirror item as you stated and I'm able to solo way more maps with that build than with my previous one, so with your build I end up with more MF stacking and a better clear speed.

Here's my current gear to give an idea for people interested in following that guide too:

By the way, don't you use culling strike for group play ?
IGN : InfaM
Last edited by Infa_M on Dec 8, 2015, 3:21:29 AM
"
Infa_M wrote:
Hey thanks for answer and guide, been using your build for some days now , my character is now lvl 84 with 113/389 (dont have chest and flask yet) and I can say that it's a big big improvement from my previous MF build :) I didn't need to buy any mirror item as you stated and I'm able to solo way more maps with that build than with my previous one, so with your build I end up with more MF stacking and a better clear speed.

By the way, don't you use culling strike for group play ?

You're welcome! Great that you're enjoying the setup... I think you get a lot for the price tag attached.

Yep, I do use cull in group play. I use heartbreaker (built in cull) when I play with others, and generally use a higher dps rare dagger for solo for slightly faster clear speed. On a rare, flat fire added to spells in addition to a good spell damage roll is really solid.
If someone can update the build to 2.1 that would be great interested in playing this build thanks.
Hi Demopolos , is there any major change to the build with incinerate nerf ? Does the build still work for solo farm in 2.1 ?
And do you have any plan on updating the guide ?

Thank you
Last edited by joebond on Dec 12, 2015, 3:51:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info